[closed] YCH Event Popup Shop

hi mrbox! once my last entry is accepted, i can buy you a red star fragment! i'd love a ych of my oc :)

Hi, I'm back and I changed my mind because I'm insane too lol, I saw your finished commission examples and would love to take option B for the star YCH! After the quiz tickets I'll have enough for one of the new balloons, I think. I'll share the commission details once you accept!

Hi, I'm back and I changed my mind because I'm insane too lol, I saw your finished commission examples and would love to take option B for the star YCH! After the quiz tickets I'll have enough for one of the new balloons, I think. I'll share the commission details once you accept!
heya suguri!! we can talk about it whenever you get the tickets !! :^D

Hey! I can buy a balloon for you for 24 tickets, would an option C be okay? (I need to access my computer for refs though sorry)

hiya box! i’d love to purchase two 12-24 ticket balloons towards B and C of your star ych! (and if the balloons aren’t enough and you’re open to it, i was gonna ask if you accept rlc for the ych star B and C ;u;)

Hey! I can buy a balloon for you for 24 tickets, would an option C be okay? (I need to access my computer for refs though sorry)
hiya box! i’d love to purchase two 12-24 ticket balloons towards B and C of your star ych! (and if the balloons aren’t enough and you’re open to it, i was gonna ask if you accept rlc for the ych star B and C ;u;)
Oh yeah!! I'd be down for both of these offers - (I think this is enough to buy the balloons I want so I'll be closing off the balloon offer from the OG post I made.. I will be adding you to queue @Suguri ! )

Oh yeah!! I'd be down for both of these offers - (I think this is enough to buy the balloons I want so I'll be closing off the balloon offer from the OG post I made.. I will be adding you to queue @Suguri ! )

yay awesome! just let me know what you’d like me to purchase and when you’d like me to purchase them for you! i’ll save the tickets for you, thank you box!

Ahh thank you! Also lmk whichever balloon you want and when you want it! 😊
Would you be able to draw them again?
zera bad ref sheet.png

yay awesome! just let me know what you’d like me to purchase and when you’d like me to purchase them for you! i’ll save the tickets for you, thank you box!
Ye ye! I will let you know Digi- probably through DMS!! (Also I am too tired to reply back to DMs at the moment but I saw the ref!! )
Ahh thank you! Also lmk whichever balloon you want and when you want it! 😊
Would you be able to draw them again?
Yes!! Of course!! :^D
What color star frags do you want in the YCH?
Also- I'd like a cyan bunny balloon if that's alright with you!

Ye ye! I will let you know Digi- probably through DMS!! (Also I am too tired to reply back to DMs at the moment but I saw the ref!! )

Yes!! Of course!! :^D
What color star frags do you want in the YCH?
Also- I'd like a cyan bunny balloon if that's alright with you!
AHh thank you! Would you like it sent now? Or at a particular date?
And hmm would green blue and white, or a variation of be okay?

AHh thank you! Would you like it sent now? Or at a particular date?
And hmm would green blue and white, or a variation of be okay?
Oh yes! I'd like it now , no or any message is fine!!
And yes! Variations are ok! Do you want them to be green blue and white?

Oh yes! I'd like it now , no or any message is fine!!
And yes! Variations are ok! Do you want them to be green blue and white?
Just sent it now! Sorry I couldn’t think of anything interesting for a message 😭
Oo and yes please!

hey mrbox!! i can get you those three star frags (yellow, green, blue)! would i be able to get a star ych of each style (a, b, c)?

hey mrbox!! i can get you those three star frags (yellow, green, blue)! would i be able to get a star ych of each style (a, b, c)?
heck yea!!
just let me know what character you want and what color star frags you want in the YCH, also I will DM you or ping you when I'm ready to accept the star frags!! i'm wanting them in a certain order haha

Last edited:
heck yea!!
just let me know what character you want and what color star frags you want in the YCH, also I will DM you or ping you when I'm ready to accept the star frags!! i'm wanting them in a certain order haha
ok cool!! i’ll send those over when i get home from work!

i can also get you a lily of the valley with what i have left! i would love a surprise art if possible 🥹

ok cool!! i’ll send those over when i get home from work!

i can also get you a lily of the valley with what i have left! i would love a surprise art if possible 🥹
oh- please don't send them yet!! i want them in a certain order hahaha
OH- you're talking about the refs- yes yes
and OH yes !!

Back