• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Art Shop c:

Is it possible to be added to the waitlist? ;v;

Username: toukool
Ref(s): ♥♥♥
Background colour/transparent?: Transparent please
Anything else?: Maybe have her with a confident expression? Either way, thank you for considering! ;v;

Is it possible to be added to the waitlist? ;v;

Username: toukool
Ref(s): ♥♥♥
Background colour/transparent?: Transparent please
Anything else?: Maybe have her with a confident expression? Either way, thank you for considering! ;v;

Sure! c:

hey!
i don't mean to sound impatient, but it's been a few days & my OC isn't finished?
sorry, was it too complex?
thank you for your time! :blush:

hey!
i don't mean to sound impatient, but it's been a few days & my OC isn't finished?
sorry, was it too complex?
thank you for your time! :blush:

Sorry, it'll be completed soon. I've been really busy lately, school starts back on Monday and I have a tonne of homework I haven't done. I'll try get it finished by tomorrow c:

Sorry, it'll be completed soon. I've been really busy lately, school starts back on Monday and I have a tonne of homework I haven't done. I'll try get it finished by tomorrow c:

it's fine, I understand! :blush:
school is :/
take all the time you need, thank you!

Ahh, your art looks so cute! c:

Username: moonlightbae
Ref(s): {x}
Background colour/transparent?: Can I have one transparent and another pastel blue?
Anything else?: Could you just have her smiling than winking?

Thank you for considering! :blush:
Also, if you need more refs, I could edit that in for you ~

Here you go! c: Tell me if there's anything you'd like changed. Send the bells whenever ~
JDsyEWd.png
8nrZyrq.png

Sure! I haven't started yet so just post refs or fill out the form again or whatever c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course, just fill out the form please c:

Username: amye.miller
Ref(s): http://sta.sh/21yvta9rj10u
Background colour/transparent?: White or pink, whichever ends up looking better
Anything else?: Nothing that I can think of atm

Here you go! c: Tell me if there's anything you'd like changed. Send the bells whenever ~
JDsyEWd.png
8nrZyrq.png

Ahh, sorry for the late reply!
I've been really busy & haven't had the chance to come on this forum lately :/
But I love how you drew my OC, she looks adorable, thank you! :blush:
I'll send over the TBT right now.

Ahh, sorry for the late reply!
I've been really busy & haven't had the chance to come on this forum lately :/
But I love how you drew my OC, she looks adorable, thank you! :blush:
I'll send over the TBT right now.

That's okay c: You're welcome! And thanks ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm sorry these are taking so long, I've been really busy lately and I'm slow c:

I'm wondering, when will these be finished?... Its been I think at least 3 weeks and they're still not done... >.< I'm not rushing, please take as long as you want, but I'm wanting to know the Status on this

Last edited:
I'm wondering, when will these be finished?... Its been I think at least 3 weeks and they're still not done... >.< I'm not rushing, please take as long as you want, but I'm wanting to know the Status on this

Yes they will. I'm so sorry they're taking so long. School started back and I've been really busy with homework and studying. I should be able to start some today c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i change my character?

Of course c:

Back