• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Art Shop c:

Username: Gamzee
Ref(s): http://sta.sh/22cniqkol0nu
Background colour/transparent?: Transparent
Anything else?: Can you draw her in her long hair? If it's too much you can just draw her in short hair Orz. Feel free to use any of her outfits
Sorry it took so long. Tell me if you'd like anything changed ~
xhc5ts1.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edited my post on page #1 :>

Ok c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i be added to the waitlist? :3

Sure! c:

Could I get an art for my oc?

Username: ShayminSkies
Ref(s):https://toyhou.se/472052.yume
Background colour/transparent?: light purple or white flowers falling down?
Anything else?: please do same skin color shading like moonlightbae's, and her hair is white, and she has purple eyes
Don't forget the neck lace thing and her bow. Her hair is curly straight, the bangs end in points. The best ref is the Jintii one

Sorry it took a while. Tell me if you'd like anything changed c: ~
VIKjUVU.png

Last edited:
it looks very cute! The one thing I want, can you add the first ruffle of the dress? looks too "bare" lol

Of course c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

it looks very cute! The one thing I want, can you add the first ruffle of the dress? looks too "bare" lol

Sorry I'm really bad at drawing lace/frills. I would have added them the first time but I'm lazy lol. Also some of the lines were messy so I fixed them c:
fvg5uyr.png

Username: Bloody_House
Ref(s): {~}
Background colour/transparent?: maybe something candy or sweets related?
Anything else?: nope! Ty~

Sorry but I couldn't draw the background right :c I just made a few color variations but if you'd like a different color I can change it c:
yHMF5dW.png
1DioWVW.png
phmokqm.png
7g6ceoC.png
Tell me if you want anything changed ~ c:

this is so cute, i'm gonna buy one :)
Username: awake
Ref(s): x
Background colour/transparent?: transparent pls
Anything else?: n/a

Your ref won't load

Back