• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

🌻 ash's art [open][RLC]

also can't see style 2 and painted examples, are they like what's on your ig?

hihi i'd like a spot! -editing Also i can't see style 2 for some reason 0:, the images are just thumbnail icons!
View attachment 259927
but i was looking at your ig and im guessing your 2nd style is similar to your recent posts ^^; !

Style: 2
Ref: if ocs are allowed - ina please! i could change it to my island representative though if you don't do ocs ^^;
Pose: no specific pose in mind but could you have her sticking her tongue out ( :p )/ being playful ?
Other notes: her wings are optional! and please dont draw the weapon in her refs o:
Payment: is 150nmt + Iron Garden Bench + Snack Machine (White) +Log Stool +Party Garland (Pastel) alright? i can up the nmts if needed <3

Oh noo! I just updated the image, please check again!
And style 2 is a chibi style haha, the style of my IG posts are the painted ones.
Post automatically merged:

also can't see style 2 and painted examples, are they like what's on your ig?
Can you see them now?

Oh noo! I just updated the image, please check again!
And style 2 is a chibi style haha, the style of my IG posts are the painted ones.
Post automatically merged:

Can you see them now?
oops! aha for some reason my brain put style 2 and painted commissions as the same thing. style 2 is really cute so my form still stands ehe!

Ahhh your art is sooo cute! :love: Are you still taking NMT/wishlist item offers?

Style: 1
Ref:
2GfrjJ6.jpg
64e2fb0d8c94ed4f3cbbf9bb95e697a5821b3826_00.jpg
Pose:
original.png
Other notes:
I'd love a photo of Lucky and my rep persona together! I provided an inspo image (if I could put my arm around Lucky; we're both smiling). everything else i don't really have a preference :)
Payment: $25

Oooo I'm certainly interested! what Celeste DIYs are you after so I know if I have what you want before placing an order o:

hi i'd really like a spot this time

Ref: feel free to pick any outfit that is in this link (other than the wedding one) or this OC
Pose: you can draw whatever you think is best for the outfit!
Other notes:
Payment:
100 NMT + plushie muffler coat + iron garden bench + cherry blossom bonsai + moon + cresent moon chair (2) + hyacinth wand + cherry blossom wand

P.S.: if this is not enough, please let me know

Last edited:
Ref: if ocs are allowed - ina please! i could change it to my island representative though if you don't do ocs ^^;
Pose: no specific pose in mind but could you have her sticking her tongue out ( :p )/ being playful ?
Other notes: her wings are optional! and please dont draw the weapon in her refs o:
Payment: is 150nmt + Iron Garden Bench + Snack Machine (White) +Log Stool +Party Garland (Pastel) alright? i can up the nmts if needed <3
Ref:
2GfrjJ6.jpg
64e2fb0d8c94ed4f3cbbf9bb95e697a5821b3826_00.jpg
Pose:
original.png
Other notes:
I'd love a photo of Lucky and my rep persona together! I provided an inspo image (if I could put my arm around Lucky; we're both smiling). everything else i don't really have a preference :)
Payment: $25
Accepted!

Oooo I'm certainly interested! what Celeste DIYs are you after so I know if I have what you want before placing an order o:

Ref: feel free to pick any outfit that is in this link (other than the wedding one)
Other notes:
Payment:
80 NMT + star pochette DIY (or just let me know what celeste item you specifically want) + plushie muffler coat + iron garden bench + cherry blossom bonsai

I'm after wands (except rose, pansy, mum, fish), the moon or moon chairs specifically!

do you want the DIY for the moon/moon chair or is the item acceptable?

Ref: feel free to pick any outfit that is in this link (other than the wedding one) or this OC
Other notes:
Payment:
100 NMT + plushie muffler coat + iron garden bench + cherry blossom bonsai + moon + cresent moon chair (2) + hyacinth wand + cherry blossom wand

Accepted!

Closing orders for now. Sorry if I didn't respond to/accept your offer, but if you're still interested feel free to post again once I reopen!

Your art is amazing and I’d love to commission you!!!!! 🥺🥺🥺

Ref: my villager rep and tutu!!!
Pose: up to you!
Other notes: did I mention your art is amazing?!
Payment: $30!!! <3

Attachments

• B77B58F2-B133-42CB-9976-91B3FA44AF0B.jpeg
    B77B58F2-B133-42CB-9976-91B3FA44AF0B.jpeg
    372.1 KB · Views: 17
im absolutely in love w. your work 😭 I really don't want to be THAT annoying but would you accept offers of all three combine? I have a couple of your wishlist items, NMT laying around, & commission for whatever you think is fair ! if this is too much then I'll be happy to just combine the offer with USD! sorry for being a headache 🥺

Style 2
Ref:
Pose: your choice!
Other Notes: N/A
Payment: NMT/Wishlist + USD

Ref: below!
Pose: Up to you!
Other notes: Would like to show a bit of my character's hair at the front with the hat slightly back! Would like you to switch the outfit that my character is wearing with something similar to megumin's outfit but a male version (or any outfit you think would match the hat) as well as the tree branch wand (but make it longer like a staff) and a spellbook if you can! :3
Payment: 150 NMT + Cherry blossom branches, Menu chalkboard (dark brown), loom, common painting (real), nice painting (real), valiant statue (fake)

Attachments

• wizard character ref.jpg
    wizard character ref.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 12
  • outfit ref.png
    outfit ref.png
    212.9 KB · Views: 13
  • hair ref.png
    hair ref.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 6
Back