• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

🌻 ash's art [open][RLC]

just wanted to drop in and say that your style is so nice!! hopefully i can try to catch a spot once payday rolls around for me cause i wanna commission one with a villager hehe

Style: 2
Ref: Menily mini ref.png
Pose: Umm not sure! Something cute & day-dreamy, or if all else fails, something similar to her ref would work~
Other notes: Nothing I can think of!
Payment: lacy rug, book stands (black), autograph cards (handprints & illustration) & 20 NMTs (I've got all those items in my catalog so I'll be able to order them in the morning~ I know you won't start till after I've paid which I'm 100% fine with! Just wanted to ask first so I didn't need to order them for no reason... Hope that's alright!)
I think this all I have that you want but I know it's not a lot so no worries if it's too low <3

Your art is amazing!!
Ref: [ref1] [ref2]
Pose: I don't have anything particular in mind, but she's a rather cold and stoic individual c:
Other notes: Thank you for considering!!
Payment: Autograph Cards x2, Black Book Stand, Cherry Blossom Branches, Floating-biotope Planter, Lacy Rug, Leaf, Loom, Menu Chalkboard (Dark brown), Paperboy Cap (Brown) + 20NMT c:

Last edited:
Hi there, I love your art style <3 Here's my completed form:
Style: 1
Ref: Island rep can be wearing any colour dreamy set. Prefer no cucumber pack on face!
I would love for Graham to be wearing the tweed jacket <3
Sorry for the pics, my switch doesn't have a microSD so it's a pain to upload images!
Pose: Gaming or geeking out together?
Other notes:
Payment:
25USD

Attachments

• nug-egg flag(1).JPG
    nug-egg flag(1).JPG
    212.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_8800(1).JPG
    IMG_8800(1).JPG
    848 KB · Views: 52
  • Jane island rep.jpg
    Jane island rep.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Jane island rep dress.jpg
    Jane island rep dress.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Hello, I am back again! ;-;
Ref:
IMG_8826.JPG

94.png
166.png
Pose: If possible, I'd like her to look like she's floating in the sky and have 2 hands in front of her with little stars and sparkles coming out of her hand? Kinda similar to how you have flower coming out of your hand in your style 2 sample c:
Other notes: I'd also like her hair to be longer (like the second/third picture in the ref)
Payment: 150 NMT + Beautiful statue (real), + Warrior statue (real), + Familiar statue (real) + Ancient statue (real) + Glowing painting (real)

Thank you so much for considering!

Thank you for the interest everyone! I've sent PMs out to the ones I'll be taking for this batch, but might come back to these offers once the current ones are done since everyone is offering so many things I'd like 😭
If you'd still be interested in about a weeks time then feel free to leave your posts up!!

Ref: cant decide so u can choose lol daisy or goldie in their outfit. my island rep: ex1 ex2
Pose: sitting together///i also like 2nd example too so... whichever u want!
Other notes: pastel-ish background or something flowery?
Payment: $25

also side question.... do you do couple drawings? i would loveeeeee to get a painted commission like in the first example.

Ref: [x] [x]
Pose: I don't have a particular pose in mind, so I'd like for it to be up to you if you don't mind!
Other notes: I'd like her mask to be on the side of her head, and look like the example with the jewels on it!
Payment:
$15

Hi there 💖 Do you still have slots? I'd love a chibi in style 2!

Ref: cant decide so u can choose lol daisy or goldie in their outfit. my island rep: ex1 ex2
Pose: sitting together///i also like 2nd example too so... whichever u want!
Other notes: pastel-ish background or something flowery?
Payment: $25

also side question.... do you do couple drawings? i would loveeeeee to get a painted commission like in the first example.
Ref: [x] [x]
Pose: I don't have a particular pose in mind, so I'd like for it to be up to you if you don't mind!
Other notes: I'd like her mask to be on the side of her head, and look like the example with the jewels on it!
Payment: $15
Thank you! Accepted

Hey quick question! I know the title says RLC so are you still accepting wishlist items at all?
Not for now, sorry :(

Hi there 💖 Do you still have slots? I'd love a chibi in style 2!
Yep there's 1 more!

Thank you! Accepted

Not for now, sorry :(

Yep there's 1 more!
Thank you!

Ref: Pose: A cutesy sitting position (maybe criss cross?) kind of like your example with pink hair but anything cute 💖 I trust you~
Other notes: Her hair is a little bit past the shoulders and ends around the armpit area and is straight and black. Could she also be holding a mom's plushie (puppers version)? c: Thank you so much!!

Thank you!

Ref: Pose: A cutesy sitting position (maybe criss cross?) kind of like your example with pink hair but anything cute 💖 I trust you~
Other notes: Her hair is a little bit past the shoulders and ends around the armpit area and is straight and black. Could she also be holding a mom's plushie (puppers version)? c: Thank you so much!!
Accepted!

Hi ash would love to nab another commission from you ❤
Ref: jane island rep yup.jpg+520625416919837048ed5ef6fd1f16f3.png
Pose:
Static and my island rep chilling and eating sandwiches together
Other notes: Could you keep the nose bandage but remove the face bandage? Also, feel free to change my island rep's outfit colour scheme to match Static's! Thanks :)

Last edited:
Hi ash would love to nab another commission from you ❤
Ref: View attachment 291859+View attachment 291862
Pose:
Static and my island rep chilling and eating sandwiches together
Other notes: Could you keep the nose bandage but remove the face bandage? Also, feel free to change my island rep's outfit colour scheme to match Static's! Thanks :)
No problem, thanks for commissioning me again!
You can PM with your email when you're ready :)

Back