• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Ask a Mori cloner

100 years! or 50 in human years
wow that a lot of years!
And so Mr. Bagel how old are you?

(Btw why I'm continuing asking questions like this and you answering them? Boreness or just fun in a silly way?)

wow that a lot of years!
And so Mr. Bagel how old are you?

(Btw why I'm continuing asking questions like this and you answering them? Boreness or just fun in a silly way?)

in bagel years im 52

do you actually like tea? :) if so what is your favourite?

you bet your sweet buns i am, i'm getting my running shoes ready and everything!

i like tea but i drink coffee alot more often, my favorite one is lipton mangosteen and peach flavor

I've finally got the chance to download it....well not yet its still loading.... =(

Last edited:
im trying not to watch too many gameplays of it because i want all of it to be a surprise, its so tempting!

I haven't watched anything except for the animations and 1 trailer, this will be my first Yoshi game in years so I hope its good.

I still wonder how you got into that big position? I know you needed more work but don't you think sergeant it's a bit too big of a job Mr. Sergeant Bagel?

i applied for sergeant in the kindom's very desperate times

Back