• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Ask a Mori cloner

Would you rather have a fake nice friend or an honest rude friend.
i think i could benefit more from an honest rude friend (assuming that you mean that they're brutally honest)

Last edited:
i think i could benefit more from an honest rude friend (assuming that you mean that they're brutally honest)

That's what I meant. c:

If you could have a Nintendo character friend in real life who would it be? (I feel like I know the answer)

Last edited:
That's what I meant. c:

If you could have a Nintendo character friend I real life who would it be? (I feel like I know the answer)

Kamek, he has awesome magic powers and could make me super rich, not to mention he can poof me a few hundred poochies/poochy pups ;}

Kamek, he has awesome magic powers and could make me super rich, not to mention he can poof me a few hundred poochies/poochy pups ;}

It wasn't poochey...but you mentioned him anyway + I bet you're getting his amiibo, right?

Kamek is actually my favourite villain in the Super Mario Series maybe even the entire Nintendo franchise. Glad he's the main villain in the Yoshi series.

pffftt not at all! infact ive even relocated my family! now no one will find them no matter how many questions you ask!
Oh come on bagel I never asked where was your family I just ask why they were poor? Are you the only worker of your family Mr. Bagel?

What was the highlight of your day today?

i got to kill a bug that has been bothering me since august, i dont know if it was that bug exactly but it sure looked like it, and you bet your sweet buns i will be ready to greet the rest of em with a fresh bottle of febreeze once spring/summer rolls around!

Back