• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Ask a stupid question get an even stupider answer

coffeebean! said:
because yer teh special ]
Short answer? Yes.
I can help.

The constitution guards were all liek "Gee, it sure is boring around here" and then liek stromcommunder was liek "Mega and hiz minions have siezed the islund of Corredai" and then suddenly the king DF was liek "How can WE help?" and then strom was liek "Only Link can save us" so liek I was liek "Grate, I'll go pak." meanwhile Coffeh was busy bashing impa/OCM on the head, and then liek strom was liek "Your swrod is enuff" So I was liek ok *Unzips trouser zip* and then liek, later we we liek "Squaddalah we are off!" and then liek Coffeh was liek wooryng that I wud not return or someting. And OCM was liek "The trifroce of wizdumb prophecises that.. I dunno i've forgotten the order" and then liek i saved the wuuuuuuuuurld. and mega was liek "Nawwww not into the pit! It burns!" Taking note tht he's teh only one who can spel. And then liek the wuuuuuuuurld was saaaaaaved.

TEH END.

Copy that out and all will be fine.

][quote="coffeebean! said:
because yer teh special ]
Short answer? Yes.
I can help.

The constitution guards were all liek "Gee, it sure is boring around here" and then liek stromcommunder was liek "Mega and hiz minions have siezed the islund of Corredai" and then suddenly the king DF was liek "How can WE help?" and then strom was liek "Only Link can save us" so liek I was liek "Grate, I'll go pak." meanwhile Coffeh was busy bashing impa/OCM on the head, and then liek strom was liek "Your swrod is enuff" So I was liek ok *Unzips trouser zip* and then liek, later we we liek "Squaddalah we are off!" and then liek Coffeh was liek wooryng that I wud not return or someting. And OCM was liek "The trifroce of wizdumb prophecises that.. I dunno i've forgotten the order" and then liek i saved the wuuuuuuuuurld. and mega was liek "Nawwww not into the pit! It burns!" Taking note tht he's teh only one who can spel. And then liek the wuuuuuuuurld was saaaaaaved.

TEH END.

Copy that out and all will be fine.[/quote]lmfao xDDD you really wanna get me an F don't you? LMFAO XD It was hilarious though. I'm an excellent writer, I can do it. [Balancing powers between branches, checks and balances, and of course the powas of teh large and small states] so yah. And its not constitution guards...lmfao xDDD 'Delegates' xDDD

one fish two fish?

because coffee bean is[are] an epic word(s)

why is there an exclamation point with coffeebean!? and why is the c lowercase? WHY ISNT THERE A SPACE? [xD]

Back