• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Start running in and out of buildings, scanning the town in between. This will allow for more opportunity for them to spawn. I also heard that it has a higher chance after 11pm, but this has most likely not been confirmed. Anyway, good luck, hope this helps!
Okay, I've been doing that. I'm just unlucky, I guess. Thanks!

Hi guys . I have over 150 streetpass hits in my plaza some of them have houses in my showcase ( about 20 houses) why havent i got a badge of phiny for this ??

Does buying/selling items to and from villagers count towards the good Samaritan badge?

when you hear the little jingle/chime sound for completing a villagers task that means it counts towards the goals needed to get the samaritan badge i believe, so no i don't think that counts towards anything unfortunately

I'm working on the Streetpass badge, and so I was wondering what contributes to it:

Do I just need to streetpass anyone with ACNL and it'll count automatically, or do I need to go into the HHA and see that house construction has taken place, or what? o:

I'm planning on ghosting outside of PAX Prime in a week, which means more streetpasses than I can keep up with. I want them to be put to good use~

You will need to go into the actual streetpass plaza to get more than 10 streetpasses outside of PAX (when you hit the maximum, you won't streetpass any more until you clear it out), but you don't need to do anything special within AC. I have three 3DSes and I have the silver streetpass badge on all three. I almost never go into the HHS and I don't think I've ever gone into the HHS with my one town. I got the badges just the same. I see the green light, open up the 3DS to play normally, and when I'm done playing, there will eventually be another green light.

Just to clarify, I don't go into the streetpass plaza myself. Again, I don't think I've *ever* been in it with my one 3DS. You only need to do that to keep getting streetpasses at PAX, since it will be unique people filling up your space. I'm actually no expert on that, but I can just reiterate that I've gotten up to silver without doing anything but having my 3DSes in close proximity all the time.

(by my calculation, I should hit gold around Halloween)

Last edited:
Yeah, Fauna pinged me this morning. They most likely won't during the event. If you want to time-travel, I would recommend before 6:30, because they were only talking about how exciting the fireworks were going to be (with no dialogue options to choose) after 6:30 last night.

Yeah, Fauna pinged me this morning. They most likely won't during the event. If you want to time-travel, I would recommend before 6:30, because they were only talking about how exciting the fireworks were going to be (with no dialogue options to choose) after 6:30 last night.

ok thank you so much :) i tt'd to 6:30 and stitches only pinged to change his greeting so here's hoping i'm safe!

I had a dream that I was playing NL... and I saw at least 2 plots at once.

Now, is that even possible?

@Sholee: Yes. fully grown Bamboo counts as well.
Unless you're asking flowers or trees specifically, in which case it doesn't matter in terms of a perfect town rating.

@Sholee: Yes. fully grown Bamboo counts as well.
Unless you're asking flowers or trees specifically, in which case it doesn't matter in terms of a perfect town rating.

so bushes dont count towards perfect town ratings? only trees and flowers?

You will need to go into the actual streetpass plaza to get more than 10 streetpasses outside of PAX (when you hit the maximum, you won't streetpass any more until you clear it out), but you don't need to do anything special within AC. I have three 3DSes and I have the silver streetpass badge on all three. I almost never go into the HHS and I don't think I've ever gone into the HHS with my one town. I got the badges just the same. I see the green light, open up the 3DS to play normally, and when I'm done playing, there will eventually be another green light.

Just to clarify, I don't go into the streetpass plaza myself. Again, I don't think I've *ever* been in it with my one 3DS. You only need to do that to keep getting streetpasses at PAX, since it will be unique people filling up your space. I'm actually no expert on that, but I can just reiterate that I've gotten up to silver without doing anything but having my 3DSes in close proximity all the time.

(by my calculation, I should hit gold around Halloween)

Ooh, excellent! Thanks for the detailed answer!

I think I have the Silver Badge in my main town, hopefully I can change that soon~

ok so this has got to be the 'noobiest' question of all time, i'm so embarrassed but for various reasons (i am a resetting goddess) i have never actually achieved the t&t emporium, however i got it today, yay (i'm putting my dark past behind me)

however, i'm kind of confused as to how it works, i know that the items work on a seasonal basis and i bought literally everything she had today but what about the other items? like, she didn't sell the gracie bed and a few other clothing items that i thought she would (it mentions them on a list i found), does that mean i've missed my chance to get them or will they come back in stock?

ack sorry i don't even know if that makes sense really

Do you stop getting villagers in your campsite once you're at 8 residents in your town? o:
I'm at 8 villagers right now and I haven't gotten anyone in my campsite in a while, so I wasn't sure if it was that or just luck.​

Back