• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

This keeps confusing me, is the kimbap plate out and where was it released?

Last edited:
wait wait wait I have a really silly question, if ONE single person visits your town 100 times that counts for the badge?? I thought it had to be from 100 different people?

wait wait wait I have a really silly question, if ONE single person visits your town 100 times that counts for the badge?? I thought it had to be from 100 different people?

One person visiting your town 100 times counts, and you will get the badge. I know because I have two 3ds and two copies of the game, and I visited myself back and forth using my two games, and now I have train station PWP in both games!

Hey I used this guide here to get Mira to move out:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?82107-Guide-Fool-Proof-Guide-to-Moving-Villagers-OUT

I managed to get Mira to pack, and at that time someone came to my town to invite her over to theirs

But now Mira's house is still in my town and her house says "Moved out" and i can't go in!

Is this normal? Will her house disappear tomorrow or will it just stay there??!!

I really need her house gone so that I can build a PWP

This is normal. The house will disappear tomorrow.

Hey something really weird and annoying just happened to me.

I talked to Whitney, and she said that Flip was thinking of moving, and this made me happy cuz i hate flip and his house location.

So i walked up to Flip, got the ping, and told him he should go away

BUT! he said something about how we're not friends and he changed his mind about moving!?!?!? why is this happening and how do i get Flip to go away??

Hey something really weird and annoying just happened to me.

I talked to Whitney, and she said that Flip was thinking of moving, and this made me happy cuz i hate flip and his house location.

So i walked up to Flip, got the ping, and told him he should go away

BUT! he said something about how we're not friends and he changed his mind about moving!?!?!? why is this happening and how do i get Flip to go away??

quit w/o saving
he'll ping you again

OMG thank you so much it worked!!! Now that stupid monkey can leave and i can finally build my PWP!!

I also got the reset centre PWP
Also, for future reference, when you find out via rumours that a villager is moving you can just not talk to that villager and they'll still move. This way you won't have to deal with the possible "pfft, we need to become better friends so I'm staying!" situation. :)

I believe you can only have one villager moving out at a time. I'm like 99% sure about this so if someone else could confirm :>
Yep, this is correct. :) If someone's going to move, no other villagers will think about moving until that villager is gone.

Edit: Ah, Reese beat me to it!

Last edited:
What is doesn't count towards the 30 PWP limit?

(Dream Suite, Club LOL, Katrina, Brewsters, Police, Campsite?)

As far as I'm aware, anything permanent does not count, so yeah everything you said.
Also probably the station and town hall renovations.

Are badges shared btwn all the characters? Or can each character get a weeding badge

Back