• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

so the visitor is collecting your 10th in boxes right? if so then yes you can still get their void. :c

Yep, oh deer. (you get it because Fuchsia was picked up and Fuchsia is a deer) I hope not I really wanted to move Flo in! But I don't mind a lovely user came and picked her up, so I wouldn't mind getting her void LOL.

Really dumb question but is the 10th the last day the trees are pink in town or do they turn back to green on the 10th?

Quick question: it's April Fool's Day in my town, and I heard from some villagers that Francine is thinking about moving out... whichI can't let happen because she is my favorite. I'm too scared to TT to the next day, because I'm scared she might be in boxes... Will she ping me, even if it's April Fool's Day? :/

Hi, I have a question. What does TBT mean when people are selling things? I know IGB stands for in-game bells.

Quick question: it's April Fool's Day in my town, and I heard from some villagers that Francine is thinking about moving out... whichI can't let happen because she is my favorite. I'm too scared to TT to the next day, because I'm scared she might be in boxes... Will she ping me, even if it's April Fool's Day? :/

If today is like fishing tourneys/bug offs, try time-travelling to 9pm (which should be when the event is over) and get him to ping. It worked for me during a fishing tourney~
Quoting this :)

Does anyone have a list of what years you can get a specific zodiac bobblehead on?

Hi, I have a question. What does TBT mean when people are selling things? I know IGB stands for in-game bells.

TBT refers to the Bell Tree bells which are shown below your profile picture. To transfer them to someone else (if you use them to buy something with them), click the "Currency" tab at the top of the page and then click on Bells and you'll be able to type in the user and amount you want to transfer.

Quoting this :)

Does anyone have a list of what years you can get a specific zodiac bobblehead on?

this year was the monkey. so ..
2017: rooster
2018: dog
2019: pig
2020: rat
2021: ox
2022: tiger
2023: rabbit
2024: dragon
2025: snake
2026: horse
2027: sheep

then back to the monkey c:

Can villagers wear dresses? I want to send one of my villagers a piece of clothing that looks really nice on them, but based on what I've seen, villagers wear shirts only.

no, unfortunately. i think they can wear dresses in other games, but not in this one. :(

yo how many consecutive days is it usually between the move-in of a 9th and 10th villager, without any adopting? Do i need to adopt the 10th villager always

yo how many consecutive days is it usually between the move-in of a 9th and 10th villager, without any adopting? Do i need to adopt the 10th villager always

you can get your 10th move in from someone visiting your town & they've voided villagers.
you can get a 10th plot a day after your 9th plot showed.
so, the 10th plot will show when the 9th villagers house actually is visible.. if that makes sense? lmao, sorry.

edit: 1 day. not 2 days. x_x my bad

Last edited:
you can get your 10th move in from someone visiting your town & they've voided villagers.
you can get a 10th plot a day after your 9th plot showed.
so, the 10th plot will show when the 9th villagers house actually is visible.. if that makes sense? lmao, sorry.

edit: 1 day. not 2 days. x_x my bad

and you don't always need to adopt a villager, but the 10th move-in is always either adopted (from people or a campsite) or picked up from a void. there's no auto move-ins.

I hadn't been playing for about 4 days, and when I went on to play, I kept tripping over when I ran! Can someone tell me why my character keeps tripping up on invisible things? I don't have the fortune-teller stand so I don't think it's anything to do with luck...

Maybe it's like when you don't play for like 2 weeks, and your hair goes messy. Little Zephyr's been sleeping for so long she forgot how to walk :/

I hadn't been playing for about 4 days, and when I went on to play, I kept tripping over when I ran! Can someone tell me why my character keeps tripping up on invisible things? I don't have the fortune-teller stand so I don't think it's anything to do with luck...

Maybe it's like when you don't play for like 2 weeks, and your hair goes messy. Little Zephyr's been sleeping for so long she forgot how to walk :/

Every day you get a fortune regardless of whether you get it told or not. Katrina and the lovely phone just tell you what that fortune is and how to benefit from it or fix it.

Last edited:
Every day you get a fortune regardless of whether you get it told or not. Katrina and the lovely phone just tell you what that fortune is and how to benefit from it or fix it.

yeah, and the luck you're having in particular is bad health luck. it's pretty annoying, but you should be fine as long as you're not holding balloons or coffee.

Back