• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask Delphine what the meaning of life is

Me!

When life give's you lemon's you ____ ________

make lemonade!

Do you like My Little Pony?

I don't love MLP, but I don't hate MLP. I liked the very old MLP cartoons when I was small, and I had a lot of toys, but as I grew up I lost interest in them. I'm not fan of the new series, although I think they are very good for children and especially young girls because they are more action/adventure series, and generally that's something only targeting boys. I happened to watch some episodes and because I love dragons, I enjoyed them.
What I don't like is how some members of the community can be very violent and extremist when they are addressing to people who are not hard core fans :/

Oh, Joe King.

Good at singing and playing the guitar.

I'll give you a playlist of their best album yet <3

Any advice on how to stop being depressed for no damn reason?

Keep your mind busy with something else! Watch a movie, listen to music, read, do the things you like... and if you really can't stop having bad thoughts, take a nap. I'm 100% serious.

Is it practical to remove sugar entirely from my diet?

I don't think it is but if you want to follow a strict diet that will help you loose weight, it might be efficient.
Though you did mention cakes and pies last time... :]

I don't think it is but if you want to follow a strict diet that will help you loose weight, it might be efficient.
Though you did mention cakes and pies last time... :]
That brings me to my next point: Can my healthy diet include an endless avalanche of apple pies toward my mouth?

Back