ask the below user a question!

Two I think. One in each bedroom. I've installed smoke detectors in people's homes for the Red Cross for years and the recommended amount is one per bedroom.

Do you use your Switch more on the TV or on handheld mode?

I have three: Link, Luigi, and Ganondorf. All three were for Super Smash Bros for Wii U. They’re probably deep in storage now since I don’t play Smash Bros anymore.

Least favorite game genre?

Probably horror. I don't like the genre in general.

If you play your Switch on a TV, do you usually play with the joycons or a pro controller?

I like Solrock more than Lunatone. It's cool. I love seeing it at night, but I don't form much of an opinion beyond that.

Are you participating in TBTWC?

I can't. I have school and my parents set limitations on my Switch usage.

How do you feel about trying entomophagy (eating bugs), considering its environmental benefits?

I’d be down to try certain bugs. I really want to try chirps (cricket chips) sometime, not just because of the environmental benefit but also out of curiosity. I’ll skip the centipedes though lol.

Same question?

I've eaten crickets before, so I'd be willing to try others, some I 100% could not eat LOL

If you drink coffee, how do you take it?

I don't drink coffee. I've tried and I don't like the taste. I'm also diagnosed with anxiety/panic attack issues and caffeine does not help that.

How often do you use the report post feature?

I'd like to pursue a career involving one of my interests/hobbies, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to pull it off. (In other words, it's undecided at the moment.)

What song are you listening to right now (if applicable)?

Back