• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

Professional Organizer
What was the longest time it took you to get a specific collectiable?

60s-70s psychedelic/protest/folk music. Or older Johnny's Entertainment acts. I do like Naniwa Danshi but I prefer early-mid 2000s or older there.

same q?

Pfff I don’t know. I have a lot of different genres I listen to. I guess maybe electronic music I tend to like more but definitely not exclusively. I think my favourite is a a sort of classical with electronic. Hard to explain but basically if a electronic music has some piano in it, it sounds really good.

Favourite Show/Series?

I don't consume bad media. I make sure to get other people's opinions beforehand.

Should you be asleep right now?

Crew always, ankle socks can go burn. Very ugly and why use a half ass finished sock LOL. Show em off, it just looks dumb having them(ankle socks) with sneakers or inside shoes.

Do you drink coffee?

I guess I have one? It’s just a human modeled after me, so I don’t really know if that counts. I wouldn’t be opposed to actually having more OC’s, but I wouldn’t know where to start, lol.

Are you on any other forums aside from TBT?

If neopets counts then yes cause they have forum threads lol.

Are/were you into J-pop and if so which bands?

Back