• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

i don’t have a preference; i think both are absolutely adorable! i’ve only ever had short-haired cats, though.

how’s your year going so far?

It’s going well, honestly. It’s a good start to the year and I hope it stays that way. 😁

Do you like barbecue sauce?

Yeah depending on how it is used, it can be really great. I grilled slabs of chicken and added some barbecue sauce to it and it was really good.

Is there anything new that you're hoping to get into? A new hobby, skill ect?

Medium/well done. I can't be doing to with the meat looking pink or still bleeding. 🤢

Are you looking forward to Valentine's Day?

Yes because we're doing an event at work but the stuff as a commercial thing I don't really care.

same q?

Just a day like another for me

What game (if any) are you looking forward to in 2022?

Advance Wars Reboot! Was a bit disappointed that they had to push it back, but at least it's not cancelled like Metroid Prime 4 is at this point.

Do you have a favorite go to snack?

It really varies and with those games I will move on to other ones when I finish the main story. Right now it's Animal Crossing, Smash, Mario Kart/Party (with friends online) and Metroid Dread for progress/story.

Are you looking forward to anything this weekend?

yes!! I'm going skating for the first time in forever with a family friend on Saturday afternoon! (also doing inline skates for the first time so whooooooo)

in speaking of roller skates, have you ever skated? (regular, inline, heck even ice)

I used to have some inline skates but I was not a very confident roller skater. I am a lot better at ice skating.

Last game that you played?

yes! i alternate between not touching my tablet at all and spending 12+ hours straight not doing anything but drawing on it xD i plan to start drawing more frequently though.

favorite in-game fishing? (from a game that has fishing, but isnt primarily focused on it)

Back