ask the below user a question!

I like a verity of mythical creatures! Dragons, Pegasus, and Unicorns have always been a favorite. But I love the Chimera, Griffins too.

Favorite fictional male character?

Yes, our car was hit by a fire engine in 2019, but no one was injured. I was in another car accident as a kid which was a bit scarier (the other person‘s car hit a wall), but no one was injured here as well.

Same question?

No I haven't, but I feel really bad for you two. That sounds absolutly terrifying. But Im glad your still here, and you didn't get seriously injured.. I hope things turned out ok.

Whats a video game you have, but regret playing it.

Last edited:
Probably a football game from Super Nintendo known as Tecmo Super Bowl. Sports games in general are just very boring to me. I've been meaning to sell that game for awhile now. It still has all of its original packaging and the cartridge is in good condition so I'm certain that I could at least get $40-50 for it.

Which genre would you prefer to listen to: Country or Hip Hop?

I would say the official Zelda mangas (my favorite one is obviously the Majora's Mask one), because that's all I ever read. XD

Least favorite vegetable?

the-legend-of-zelda-vol-3-9781421523293_hr.jpg

Last edited:
Tomatoes, but some say that it's a fruit. Then I would say corn, I would rather eat mushrooms or radishes (which is really saying something).

To counter the question, what is your favorite vegetable?

Probably either Pokemon Y, or the Danganronpa series~ seriously the game is so much better then the anime.

Same question?

Obviously Majora's Mask. (I know right, shocker.) But Ocarina of Time, ACNH, and Tetris are close behind.

Am I ever gonna stop answering my own questions? Do you have any pets?

Back