ask the below user a question!

I really can't remember what it was called, but it was this really dumb korean visual novel, that was uncomfortable for no reason.. i really regret playing it.

I also kinda wished I never played Kingdom Hearts two because of the ending, or something you gotta do in it 😭 It made me sad for the wrong reasons. Or a possibly unintended one..
--
Whats a show/anime that you dont like, because it makes you uncomfortable?

Last edited:
Actually it’s a kids show I once saw. The characters look so cursed, I was traumatized, lol. It’s called Dirtgirlworld.

How are you feeling right now?

Happy Feet. I think I mostly like it because it's nostalgic, but I do like the moral/message of being different from everyone else (even if it's totally cliché). I asked everyone I knew if they like the movie, and they all said no.

Opinions on rhythm games?

I honestly love them haha, I like how you do it in tune to the music. I played this *Uta ma Prince Sama* game, because my friend made me, and it was pretty addicting.

What song is stuck in your head right now?

Animal Crossing: New Leaf, I think I have close to 1000 hours. Second is ACNH (305 hours), third is Fantasy Life on the 3DS (75 hours.)

Do you have any phobias, if so what are they?

Fear of tiny clusters of holes, veins, the ocean, being alone, and small spaces are the most notable ones.

Favorite character from any movies/tv shows?

Back