• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Nah. I like going to sleep at 4 in the morning.

If you could have ANY super powers imaginable, what would it be?

The ability to read peoples’ minds. It’d be a blessing and a curse, but damn, it would sure be useful.

Same question?

Last edited:
I'm decent at tennis, but it has been a while since I have played.

Do you have an iPad (or other tablet device)?

Don't really do favourites with tv shows, I've seen so many over the years! I most recently finished the first season of Severance and really enjoyed that. Not something I'd usually watch, but I got into it nonetheless.

What is your favourite ds game (not 3ds)?

I might have to say Pokémon Diamond. I believe it’s the DS game I’ve played the most. I love the Underground, tho the Grand Underground in BDSP is a huge improvement (even tho they removed Goods, Traps, and capture the flag). I always tend to play Pokémon games more than other games, tho I do like other games like Mario Kart DS.

What would you do with a million dollars?

Just buy a house and probably invest most of it. I would love to have the stability of having my own place and not having to deal with crappy landlords.

How often do you typically go clothing shopping?

Hmm...if I see something I like, I'll buy it if it's within my price range. It's kind of random. Maybe about every 3 months...ish?

Is there something you're on the fence about buying?

Probably whether or not I want to buy another cherry tree since it looks like the one I've had for two years is dead or close to dying. I've had a lot of trouble trying to get a cherry tree to take so I may just give up even though I really want to have one.

Any big plans for when the weather starts to get warmer?

I'm planning to half-lease a horse for the summer, and I am really looking forward to riding him in the nice weather when he comes in a few weeks.

same q?

Back