• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

To not have Asperger, really. I don't think "being overly interested in something and having unnecessary knowledge" weighs up the bad lol. Also i suck at maths/art etc. so it's not like it's any superpower or anything -.-

same q?

A winged unicorn. I want my winged unicorn. Right. Now.

What types of apples do you prefer?
Fun Fact: a winged Unicorn is called an Alicorn

Neither?

Would you rather never needing to sleep or never needing to eat?
You can still do it but it’s now optional and not needed to live.

I think I'd pick the opposite: Never needing to eat again. That way I'd save a lot on groceries and I'd also survive any oncoming worldwide famine while other humans savagely devour each other (another bonus is never having to take another dump again XD).

What was the last thread that you posted in?

Fun Fact: a winged Unicorn is called an Alicorn

I think I might have heard of that once or twice before, but can't recall. I was going to say a "Pegasus" at first, but those seem to be slightly different from a unicorn (as in they don't have a horn).

No, I really should drink more
Have you ever took a break for a day or two from TBT because there wasn't anything interesting going on lately and then you came back?

Yes a lot of times back when I first joined the site and for other reasons that I will not mentioned because its very personal.

Same question?

I haven’t been on TBT for too long, but I believe I checked in everyday. Maybe I skipped a day or two when I was busy in RL.

Do you think you should go to bed earlier?

Eh not really. I get home around midnight or close to 1 so I wanna stay up.and relax a little

Same question

Back