• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

yeah i'm doing right now but it sure gets slow one you get into trillion upgrades lol

least fave video game(s)?

Sometimes turn-based games (Pokemon being the exception). And anything else too complicated with too much to learn. Guess that’s just me getting older lol

What was first video game you’ve played that you can remember?

Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins, probably. Great game, wish I could get some Gameboy and play it again now.

same q?

Sonic the Hedgehog 1 or 2 I think? Was at a family friend’s house for Christmas, and had a blast with it.

What head/earphones do you use?

some basic pink ones for my mp3player, i dont really have any dedicated laptop ones either so i just those with an adapter for that as well.

fave candy?

90s tween/teen clothes/fashion that seems to be everywhere. Being a 90s baby/kid I had to go thru and see a lot so defo no thanks.

do you like avocados?

Probably motion simulators because i won’t ride anything that has actual drops haha, my favorite one is Flight of Passage at Disney World.

same q?

Back