• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Christmas because when the entire year is coming to an end you finally get to relax and enjoy the holidays.

Favorite weather?
I like Christmas to, but with my warehouse job it's a bit hectic during that time of the year. And it just doesn't stop until March. You'd think people would get sick of partying lol. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, football season starts, Valentines, Easter/March Madness. It's just insane lol. But I still try to find some time to enjoy it.

I had a fried chicken sandwich and some leftover fries. It was pretty good. I heat it up in my toaster oven.

What did you have for breakfast?

I had Sugar Free Jello, Blueberry Sauce, and some Apple Juice. I am trying to watch what I eat because I don't want to damage my health.

What did you have for lunch?

Maybe that I like everything retro? I’d like to decorate my room/apartment so that it looks like a room from the 80s/90s.

Do you use your PC or phone more often?

I use my phone more. Unlike my PC it doesn’t take several hours to boot and open a browser. That being said, browsing on a computer does feel better.

Same question?

Probably phone, I mean my laptop is basically sitting in its place and I definitely use the phone more if you'd compare hours.

Least fave food?

I've been playing Super Mario World again the last few days, just felt like gettin the SNES out :)

do you have any plants in your house/room?

Yeah, some games are just bad but in general it's a good series and stuff.

Collectibles you want on site?

Yeah, I do!

Any plans for Mother's Day?

I’ll call my birth mom and ask her if she got her gift. If she isn’t too tired from work I’ll probably talk with her for a while.

Same question?

Not really, our aren't until 29th but maybe I'll give her a small gift or stuff.

ever played cookie clicker?

Back