• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

A bunch of various potato chips and sour gummies, but more chips.

Should you be asleep right now?

No because it's 11am in my time zone now 😉

What do you prefer: baking sweets (cookies/cakes/etc.) or cooking savory meals?

Cooking meals. I learned how to cook th he most. Plus idk how to bake yet im scared of the oven.

Do you remember faces better than names or names better than faces?

i’m honestly bad at remembering both 💀, but uh... faces.

what’s the riskiest thing you’ve ever done?

I guess moving away and attending college in a different state was the riskiest thing I've ever done.

Favorite ramen flavor?

I havent! Im super scared of things like online dating for SO many reasons.

Do you prefer checkers or chess?

Checkers, I guess. I don’t really have a preference.

What’s one food you don’t necessarily hate, but you have to be in the mood for it?

canned tuna/tuna sandwiches. my parents made tuna sandwiches a lot when i was a kid and loved them, but i hated them (not a fan of fish in general). the taste has slowly grown on me over the years and sometimes i even crave a tuna sandwich, but i def gotta be in the mood for it lol.

same question?

I love banana flavored yogurt, but frozen yogurt is pretty good, too, if that even counts.

How often do you do your laundry?

twice a week, one day for clothing, the other for bedding and towels

what is something that you always have in your fridge?

I honestly never understood crayons (if that makes sense), so markers it is. But if I had the choice, I'd pick colored pencils.

When's the last time you changed your avatar on TBT?

I changed mine pretty recently to better fit for the upcoming Halloween season! 😁

What was the best meal you've ever eaten?

Back