• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

The best meal was like fancy meat, mashed potatoes and vegetables from a fancy wedding I went to once. I still crave that food again to this day.

Can you sleep without a blanket?

no and i grew tired of the song lol.

least fave fashion decade?

(personally it's 2000s-modern but also i dislike post-ww2 and 50s overly small waists and marked/cut shapes).

no and i grew tired of the song lol.

least fave fashion decade?

(personally it's 2000s-modern but also i dislike post-ww2 and 50s overly small waists and marked/cut shapes).
hmmmm, hard to say! maybe 1950s because of the association with rockabilly fashion

Favorite fashion decade?

hmmmm, hard to say! maybe 1950s because of the association with rockabilly fashion

Favorite fashion decade?
Yeah I agree as well, it's way too overdone and a lot don't even look good.

Definitely 1960s-70 (pre-disco/punk music/styles)

will you be getting your wisdom teeth, or do you have them?

I do. It's alright, could be better but also considering how hard of a time there was even getting one I also shouldn't complain too much.

Did you/do you plan on get(ting) Splatoon 3?

Same answer. Probably should have learned an instrument when I was younger.

If you can make lots of money doing anything, what would you do?

A little bit sometimes, but it’s never overwhelming or affects my social life.

How did you feel about the newest Nintendo Direct?

I enjoyed it, they showed a lot of farming sims which are a favourite genre of mine and I’m hyped for Tears of the Kingdom.

What was your most recent purchase?

A roll neck jumper shirt and a two-piece suit that I ordered online from a vintage store.

same q?

been outside most of the day playing pogo and pikmin community days! :D

worst meme you've ever seen?

okay yeah that ones was pretty gross i agree.

probably the "git gud" or whatever cause people using it unironically when someone like, loses or anything in a rude way.

least fave thing to drink?

Back