Ask the person below you what you think you're known for on TBT !

Your love for Kieran, and your positive attitude (reading your posts makes me happy)

Amazing artist, team mate (forever ha chas!)and forum legend. This place wouldn’t be the same if you weren’t here ✨💜✨

known for being purple and being one of the kindest people on the forum !!

I'd say liking platforming video game series like Mario and Sonic.

Being a JRPG fan.
I liked seeing your star wars posts.

I never finished the franchise (only watched episodes IV - VI). So it was informative.
Really? That’s so cool! I didn’t think anyone was actually reading those lol.

Being a JRPG fan.

Really? That’s so cool! I didn’t think anyone was actually reading those lol.

(I missed this because I'm terrible about checking notifications sometimes).

Oh definitely. It was encouragement for me to eventually go watch them myself. It was nice to see a balanced take on these movies. Star Wars is so heavy immortalized into pop culture and it's often a nostalgia thing.

While I'm here: Sugari, you were actually one of the first people I saw when I came back here. I think you make the forum a better place. I appreciate the good attitude you have and seeing you feel enthusiastic for things that make you happy.

Also on a personal note, it's weird seeing that my account is older than a few of the active posters here such as you two. I signed up and disappeared for a long time.

Your wonderful recognisable art style, splatoon, and retro cartoon interests. Also the colour blue!

Back