• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

What do you guys like doing when you have nothing else to do and I don't expect justin to answer cause he said he's boring

What do you guys like doing when you have nothing else to do and I don't expect justin to answer cause he said he's boring
I always have something to do. I'm easily entertained but if I really feel like doing something, I'll make something crafty.

I like to tell you to resize your signature as it is over the limit. ;)

At the moment there is not enough time in the day to do everything I need and would like to do. If I have free time I tend to spend it on here, playing games, or if I feel like being productive I'll just put some extra time into working on my creative (mainly screenwriting) projects.

Last edited:
At the moment there is not enough time in the day to do everything I need and would like to do. If I have free time I tend to spend it on here, playing games, or if I feel like being productive I'll just put some extra time into working on my creative (mainly screenwriting) projects.

wow so busy life of a student
NFukyCG.gif

Back