• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Attention Europeans! New Leaf is offered for FREE if you register 3 Games!

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
Attention Europeans!
The European Nintendo eShop is offering New Leaf For free in the "So many games!" promotion if you register THREE of the following games:
  • Monster Hunter 3
  • Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
  • Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
NOE Club Nintendo Account is Required.
Offer Expires June 30th.

TO GET THE NEW LEAF GAME
1. Register the Three desired games on www.club-nintendo.com
2. Choose Animal Crossing New Leaf on the game selection screen
3. Go to your club nintendo europe email address to get the code for the New Leaf game
4. Go to the Nintendo eShop and enter the code for New Leaf
5. YOU GOT YOUR FREE AC NEW LEAF GAME!

Note: this promotion is for the DIGITAL version ONLY.
-----------------

Yay! i'm getting Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins, Luigi's Mansion 2, and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity for my birthday, so i will have TWO New Leaf Towns! One of them will be my Romeo and Juliet Village.

Whoopie! I'll secretly download it on my brother's 3DS so i can make my village in a 3DS with 11,000 blocks to spare!

Last edited:
I'm from NA, but thanks for this information. A lot of players here haven't yet bought ACNL and most likely are looking forward to the games listed about

EDIT:

I can pickout the top 3 out of that list

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D / (or) / Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins
Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon

Thanks for posting this! I'm from NA as well, but this is great for you guys. :D
Very nice of you, Nintendo.

I really hope NA copies this promo, but I doubt they will :s

This will make a lot of people happy! If they dont mind the digital download (i dont mind) But also, this is a great way to get your friends to have the game! maybe you bought AC new leaf already and then you get a second copy for free for a friend :)

I really hope NA copies this promo, but I doubt they will :s

This will make a lot of people happy! If they dont mind the digital download (i dont mind) But also, this is a great way to get your friends to have the game! maybe you bought AC new leaf already and then you get a second copy for free for a friend :)

I'm getting it for my dream village which is dubbed "Verona".

awesome! I already preordered my copy but at least this should be helpful for other users.

I would love for this to be true for NA as well. I already have Fire Emblem and Luigi's Mansion, and I plan on getting Donkey Kong Country Returns.

if you are into Club Nintendo coins. Everyone should try this

https://club.nintendo.com/coins.do

Take the survey for Animal crossing. If you register the Animal Crossing game as soon as you get it you should receive a bonus of 10 coins

Im probably going to get new leaf, donkey kong, and luigi's mansion and then register to get fire emblem, or monster hunter. All the others are apparently pretty bad.

Definitely had my eye on this, but I'm a little pre occupied at the moment. It probably won't be until the end of May before I sort something out.

I already have Luigi's Mansion 2, so that helps.

New Leaf, Fire Emblem and Pokemon mystery dungeon all look enticing. So that's my four right there.

I have fire emblem and getting the Euro version of New leaf but I don't know that I will be able to get the 3rd game, I just don't think I have enough money at the moment. I'm trying to see if I can swap my Club nintendo code for my 3ds XL for a code of one of the games for people who won't be purchasing anymore seeing as I can't get any of the club nintendo prizes.

(If anyone wants to trade me their code from one of the games for my 3ds xl code, please pm me D:)

I've known about this for a while. I have Luigi's Mansion 2 and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon now, and I'm getting Animal Crossing with the pre-order bonus so I think I'll pick up Fire Emblem Awakening as my free game, I found the demo really fun.

Well, so many games, so little money. I've already pre-ordered the bundle, but I guess it's good if you have bought the other games and you don't have enough money for New Leaf..

Back