• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Aug. 2012 Nintendo Direct TRANSLATION (What the characters say) *INCOMPLETE*

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
Since everyone is hyped up for this game i decided to translate the things they say in the video with google translate. (PLEASE BE AWARE RESULTS MAY NOT BE EXACT.)

Secretary/Hisho/Shizui: Yes, Mayor Mami? Can you count on me as your Secretary?

(when said yes.)

Secretary: Great! Now i work as your Secretary!

Secretary: Some villager would like to help you with your request

Resetti: Oh, I'm Sorry! The Name's Resetti and i do the resetting job.

Will finish later.

I read somewhere that Resetti said:
Oh,hi!The name's Resetti and I'm from the Resetti Surveillance Center..
But I might be wrong....

The guy in the vid stated that he wasn't sure, but it is possible for there to be more than one mayor. I wonder how that will work.

The guy in the vid stated that he wasn't sure, but it is possible for there to be more than one mayor. I wonder how that will work.

In the video it said that mayor is just a title, or something, and you can also change the style of your village, like beautifull, never sleeping and morning village, interesting stuff!

I expect that either there is only one file at all (for one person) OR there are more files, one for each player.

I highly doubt that there will be multiple mayors in the same town or that one of them is elected as mayor and the others are "normal villagers", since this would destroy the basic idea and all the innovations of the game.
Also, it would be really unfair for siblings who have to share their games.
:)

Back