• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Aurum Cycling [Updates in Thread]

It is done!
In other news, Pate is up for adoption!
She'll be moving out on the 3rd, but I can timetravel for the adopter's convenience.
No lurkers for her, so it's straight to First Come, First Serve. I'll start the time I'll wait to see if anyone wants her at a day, but may extend that if I feel like it.

That'd be fine! ...Ah, I think I see where the confusion in the rules is! I meant that a person can lurk for no more than 3 villagers at a time, not that a villager can only be lurked on by 3 people. I'll edit my wording to make that point clearer.

Ah sorry and thank you for explaining the rule again, english isn't my native language, though. :(

Your English is pretty good, though, and I agree that the rule was ambiguously phrased; the reworded version should get the idea across better next time.

Avery's moved in!

Fuchsia is moving out!
She has no lurkers, and so is First Come, First Serve! I'll give her a day (could be extended, probably won't be) to see if I can find a taker for her, and can hold her easily for a would-be taker until her move-out date of October the 4th, or TT to her move-out date immediately.

I can't accept that list; the rules explicitly state that you can only lurk for a maximum of 3 villagers at a time. Please read the rules more thoroughly, and be sure to ask if you have any questions.

Fuschia's voided!

Last edited:
We have our next move-in and our next move-out!
Tangy's moving in and Poncho's Moving Out!

Poncho has a lurker, so I'll be giving said lurker a head's up and a few hours to get online and get dibs in before opening the field for his adoption. I'll make a post about when that is should that happen.

Lurking for Avery and Keaton. I managed to get them to move, but they didn't because of some weird reason. I didn't have them in Eagleton, so that's weird. Plus I had an open slot for one of them and no one was moving. But I went back and someone did placed a plot somewhere.

I also have a third town if you want to me to hold your villagers.

I will remember that next time I have a villager that needs holding, or if Leela can't hold Papi when the time comes!
Anyway, added you to the lists of lurk!

I will remember that next time I have a villager that needs holding, or if Leela can't hold Papi when the time comes!
Anyway, added you to the lists of lurk!

Thank you! Just PM me if there isn't any space. I'll subscribe to this thread to be updated.

Back