• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Aurum Cycling [Updates in Thread]

Those are lovely offers, but I'll be deciding if I'm auctioning off those villagers when I get them, not before, and not after. I'll mark down your interest, though.

Bob's Moving in!
Cool-looking kitty!

Alrighty!
Papi is moving out! I've contacted my first volunteer holder, so with any luck, that'll all play out according to plan. I've got one back up in the form of Bird, and if that doesn't pan out, I'll post more info in the thread.

Edit: Papi's been picked up, stage one of transfer complete! Let's hope stage 2 doesn't take forever.

Last edited:
Big news!
Flurry is moving out of Argent!
She's super not original, but I also see she has a lurker. I'll be getting in touch with said lurker, and giving that person a few hours to see if she can take her! If not, she's up for grabs!

Alright, it's been a few hours, and I've heard nothing from the lurker for Flurry one way or another, so...
Anyone who wants Flurry, let me know!

Bump for Flurry because she's super cute! Someone take this cutie.
tumblr_mk8qsakIm81rlg0ybo1_500.jpg

Indeed! I've opened up a proper thread for her as well, since she's not technically a part of the cycling town.

He's not actually in boxes, but I'm sure Deme will let you lurk for him ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

You'll have to compete with another lurker though :D

Ahhh k I'll lurk for him then. Started a week ago so I'm not hip with your new age lingo lol. Just to make it official. Lurking for Bob.

Alrighty! I'll add you to the lists, and welcome to the forum, while I'm at it!

Good news! I found someone to take Flurry.
Flurry has been adopted!

So what now? Do you TT until another is moving? Don't really know how cycling works yet.

Basically, yes! How my cycle pattern specifically works is that, a villager having been adopted just earlier today (Papi, Flurry's in my main town, so she's separate from all this), I will then timetravel a year and five days backwards, to the present day, next time I play. Then, I will timetravel a year forward. If there's space, someone new will have set up a plot. I'll find the plot, write it down, and also, talk to everyone, so they're used to seeing me around again. Then I save and quit. Then I load up again, same day, and walk around town again. Someone will ping me and ask to move out.
I'll mark down the move out day and announce it to the thread. I'll inform the lurkers first, and give them a few hours -- 2-4 seems to be my average, but if I'm going somewhere, or going to sleep, it'll be more. If no lurker replies within those, I'll open the floor, and wait for a reply -- usually, I'll wait for about a day total. When I've found a taker, I TT to move-out day and get them adopted, bringing to the point in the cycle where I started this explanation: one year and five or so days ahead of real time.
Other people have different methods, with different speeds, but I like this one.

Basically, yes! How my cycle pattern specifically works is that, a villager having been adopted just earlier today (Papi, Flurry's in my main town, so she's separate from all this), I will then timetravel a year and five days backwards, to the present day, next time I play. Then, I will timetravel a year forward. If there's space, someone new will have set up a plot. I'll find the plot, write it down, and also, talk to everyone, so they're used to seeing me around again. Then I save and quit. Then I load up again, same day, and walk around town again. Someone will ping me and ask to move out.
I'll mark down the move out day and announce it to the thread. I'll inform the lurkers first, and give them a few hours -- 2-4 seems to be my average, but if I'm going somewhere, or going to sleep, it'll be more. If no lurker replies within those, I'll open the floor, and wait for a reply -- usually, I'll wait for about a day total. When I've found a taker, I TT to move-out day and get them adopted, bringing to the point in the cycle where I started this explanation: one year and five or so days ahead of real time.
Other people have different methods, with different speeds, but I like this one.

*takes notes*

Back