• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Aurum Cycling [Updates in Thread]

I am still waiting to hear back from her lurkers, but I'll certainly let you know when general adoption for her starts.

Coco has been adopted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beardo is moving in!

And...
T-Bone is moving out!
He does not have any lurkers, so it's first-come, first-serve! I'll be holding him for about 24 hours before voiding.

I would love to take T-Bone! I'm currently about to adopt someone in my cycling town, but I have two spots open so if you can wait until after I finish adopting Shep I can come over and get T-Bone!

Well, that's a fast turn-around...
Beardo is moving out!
He has no lurkers, so for the next 24 hours or so, it'll be first-come, first serve on adoption for him!

Clay is moving in!

Hi
Just wanted to let you know iv got marshal today :) yaayy ...so u can take me off the lurkers list for him ..thank you so much :)

Lurking for Octavian, Pietro, and Mott. <3

Alright, I am ready when you are.
Edit: Oh, but don't actually worry -- since I cycle for moving out pings, not being in boxes, I can hold him until your sale is managed, if need be.

Last edited:
Alright, I am ready when you are.
Edit: Oh, but don't actually worry -- since I cycle for moving out pings, not being in boxes, I can hold him until your sale is managed, if need be.

The sale isn't going anywhere, so I'll take him now

Back