Confetti
Switch
7612-4727-7110
User Title Color Change
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (14) +
Haaaiii~
I'm interested in an avatar/Siggy set. If you could for the signature, include my girl Isabelle and my man Rover c: I'd prefer if the text included my name, Nikki, and my friend code 4484-8556-9555 below. For the avatar, just a picture of Isabelle will do :)
Background can be foresty from AC~

As far as any bells I'm willing to part with, I'd like if you set the price. I'm not sure what's appropriate anyhow :c

many thanks, gifted designers!

Last edited:
It be better if you provide the Image, just saying :p
Odd, because I checked other threads and there were those that didn't but still managed to get wonderful siggies. I didn't realize I was asking for such a hefty item.

In that case, Isabelle
Rover

Sorry if there's a problem u///u

No no its just that some people get rather indecisive when going for a specific image, and since your the one that wants the sig then it makes it more complicated. Like I don't know your taste of art..so if I choose something that's to my liking but not yours then we have a sad siggy owner :(
Get what im trying to say?

Well at least i see it that way.

EDIT: I did the avi for fun :3

Tell me if you like it or not..
Ill mess with the sig and see if the outcome turns pretty...if it doesn't im trashing it :p

Ohh...but what size did you want the sig?

Last edited:
D'awww isho pretty! How much would you want for it?
And ahhh I see I see. I'm new to some of this so my bad ^^

EDIT: You don't have to include Rover. I realize it's not that important to have him and he kind of clashes with the image of Isabelle.

As for size... I guess 150 x 250 is good...? >.< Whatever works for you

Last edited:
x_x Yeah is that strange to have on a forum? I realize now it could lengthen posts and that may seem inconsiderate...
But I like it!

EDIT: If it's better to have it reversed that's fine with me.

No it doesn't break any forum rules. You're more than good with the size limit.
Just use that one :]

Back