• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Back open: ❤ series 5 ❤ Katrina's Christmas Cycling: Ho ho, tis the season for giving!

Thank you!! Just let me know whenever you're ready for me or if there are any materials you need that I might have to bring

You got it, GumCat! Give me 30 minutes or so. I'll let you know what he asked for requests so you can donate the materials when you come to pick him up. I'll probably move this to a PM when he's ready for pickup so we don't clutter the thread too much. Talk to you soon!
Post automatically merged:

@KitaWarheit Are you on right now? Do you have a plot available? It's time for me to start moving Punchy out, and I can use Nan to do that. So I can start working on Nan if you are available right now.

@IslaYuka Are you online right now? I'm sorry you went to the back of the line, but TT'ing to get a villager out tends to take awhile. But you're up if you're online right now. I need to get Punchy out and I can use Astrid to do that. Are you online right now, and would you like me to start cycling Astrid in?

@KitaWarheit @IslaYuka I'll keep an eye on the thread for a little while to see if either of y'all come online and are ready to pick up dreamies. It'll take about an hour to cycle in your dreamie after you let me know you're online. ☺

Last edited:
@KitaWarheit - I just delivered IslaYuka's dreamie, and I used Nan to force their villager out. So I have Nan on my island waiting for you. ☺ I'm going to bed now, but I'll check on the thread tomorrow to see if you would like to pick up Nan. Good night.

@KitaWarheit - I just delivered IslaYuka's dreamie, and I used Nan to force their villager out. So I have Nan on my island waiting for you. ☺ I'm going to bed now, but I'll check on the thread tomorrow to see if you would like to pick up Nan. Good night.
Oh awesome!! ^^ I've been busy today ugh but I'm finally on my way home so I'll check back in about 30 minutes :)

Oh awesome!! ^^ I've been busy today ugh but I'm finally on my way home so I'll check back in about 30 minutes :)

I'm not suprised you're busy - my husband and I just finished up some last minute Christmas shopping. 😅 See you when you get home. I'll start cycling Nan out.

I'm not suprised you're busy - my husband and I just finished up some last minute Christmas shopping. 😅 See you when you get home. I'll start cycling Nan out.
Yeah it's been crazy and we weren't even shopping like you!
Phew. Alright let me settle in and I'll boot up ^^

This is SOO sweet of you guys to do ☺ If possible, I'd love to get Teddy! I need a new jock and have just updated my forest area, where his cabin would fit perfectly, lol.

Who you want: Teddy
Villager's name and island: Cat from Woodland
Availability
: My time zone is CST. I'm not currently working (I work at a school and it's winter break) so I have a pretty open schedule- I will be on and off tomorrow, though, as my family opens presents on Christmas Eve 😊 But I'm usually awake between noon and 1 AM (my time) so I can check on here on and off throughout that time frame.
Empty Plot or nah:
I will naturally have an empty plot on Christmas day, BUT I can TT ahead to get Pierce out if that's more convenient! So I'll be able to get an empty spot anytime between now and the 26th.

And I know you said you're doing this for free, BUT I'd feel bad if I didn't at least offer something (if you need anything) in return!

Hiya @Serabee - I'm in CST with you. My family opens presents on Christmas day and has a big Christmas lunch, so I won't be on much Christmas day. However, Katrina is in Australia, so our Dec 25 evening is her Dec 26 morning. I can either help you before Christmas day if you would like to TT, or we can wait until Katrina comes on and see if she can help you on her Dec 26 (our Dec 25) if you would prefer to wait for the plot to open naturally.

Hiya @Serabee - I'm in CST with you. My family opens presents on Christmas day and has a big Christmas lunch, so I won't be on much Christmas day. However, Katrina is in Australia, so our Dec 25 evening is her Dec 26 morning. I can either help you before Christmas day if you would like to TT, or we can wait until Katrina comes on and see if she can help you on her Dec 26 (our Dec 25) if you would prefer to wait for the plot to open naturally.
Awesome! If I could get him before, that'd be ideal- I have no issue with TTing and would actually prefer to get him securely moved in before I do the Toy Day event, lol. So then let me know when you might be able to do it- today or tomorrow is fine 😊

Awesome! If I could get him before, that'd be ideal- I have no issue with TTing and would actually prefer to get him securely moved in before I do the Toy Day event, lol. So then let me know when you might be able to do it- today or tomorrow is fine 😊

We can go ahead and do it tonight. It will take about 45 minutes or so to cycle Teddy in and out. I'll go ahead and start cycling him in.

And material donations are super helpful if you would like to donate something. We go through materials cycling the villagers in and out, especially wood, hardwood and stone.

@Serabee I've cycled Teddy onto my island. Just let me know when you're ready, and I'll start cycling him off. It'll take about 30 minutes for me to get him into boxes after you tell me you're ready. ☺

I'm off to bed. I'll check the thread tomorrow to see if you would like to pick up Teddy, although I know you said that you would be busy on Christmas Eve. I'll be online doing the Toy Doy event tomorrow! So fun! Good night, sweet world. ☺

Last edited:
We can go ahead and do it tonight. It will take about 45 minutes or so to cycle Teddy in and out. I'll go ahead and start cycling him in.

And material donations are super helpful if you would like to donate something. We go through materials cycling the villagers in and out, especially wood, hardwood and stone.

@Serabee I've cycled Teddy onto my island. Just let me know when you're ready, and I'll start cycling him off. It'll take about 30 minutes for me to get him into boxes after you tell me you're ready. ☺

I'm off to bed. I'll check the thread tomorrow to see if you would like to pick up Teddy, although I know you said that you would be busy on Christmas Eve. I'll be online doing the Toy Doy event tomorrow! So fun! Good night, sweet world. ☺
GAH! So sorry for the late reply, I got caught up watching a comedy special with my parents and totally lost track of time 😅 Sorry for the inconvenience! I'll be on tomorrow as soon as I get up (around 12 CST... I sleep late, lol) and then we'll be able to figure out from there- I'll be busy for a bit of the day, but I'll be on for a few hours before that, and most of the night after!

Such a lovely thing !! thanks a lot in advance, no one wants to leave my town but ill sure come up here once they do and will bring a stack of material of your choosing, thanks a lot :D and have a happy holiday :).

One question: in ACNH there are no villager locked to the cards is it? meaning that all villagers can be seen in the islands even if they are hard to spot all are there, right? or are there special villagers that cannot be found '

Who you want: Julian
Villager's name and island: Alien from Riven
Availability: from 5:50 to 6:30 am and from 7 to 10 pm on work days, whole day on weekends (GMT+3)
Empty Plot or nah: Empty! I haven't built it yet.
P.S. And can I also request Knox please?

GAH! So sorry for the late reply, I got caught up watching a comedy special with my parents and totally lost track of time 😅 Sorry for the inconvenience! I'll be on tomorrow as soon as I get up (around 12 CST... I sleep late, lol) and then we'll be able to figure out from there- I'll be busy for a bit of the day, but I'll be on for a few hours before that, and most of the night after!

No problem! I love that you're spending time with your parents at Christmas. I'm awake and just getting the house and fam ready for Christmas. I'll keep an eye on the thread, so let me know when you wake up. It'll take about 30 to 45 minutes to cycle Teddy off the island and onto yours.

Such a lovely thing !! thanks a lot in advance, no one wants to leave my town but ill sure come up here once they do and will bring a stack of material of your choosing, thanks a lot :D and have a happy holiday :).

One question: in ACNH there are no villager locked to the cards is it? meaning that all villagers can be seen in the islands even if they are hard to spot all are there, right? or are there special villagers that cannot be found '

Hiya and Merry Christmas Eve! Or Merry Christmas if you are in Australia 😄 That's an excellent question, and I don't know the answer. I don't know the rules concerning which villagers you can find on Mystery Islands. I believe you can find all 397 villagers on the Mystery Islands. I tried island hopping for Raymond, and it was a nightmare. So many duplicate villagers showing up multiple times. But some people have found success island hopping. I think it helps if you are satisfied with finding one of several different villagers and not looking for one single specific villager.

We can cycle in all the villagers right now except the New Horizons villagers: Audie, Cyd, Judy, Raymond, Dom, Reneigh, Megan, Sherb. These villagers don't have amiibo cards. We also cannot cycle in Pietro, Fuschia, and Murphy. Those villagers are permanent residents on my island, and Katrina doesn't have their amiibo cards yet.

I'm helping Katrina for the holidays while I'm available. After the holidays, I think Katrina plans to continue helping people, but she doesn't quite have the entire amiibo collection yet. She loves the amiibo cards and keeps building her collection (it's already huge!). But after the holidays is when there will be a few more villagers unavailable.

Who you want: Julian
Villager's name and island: Alien from Riven
Availability: from 5:50 to 6:30 am and from 7 to 10 pm on work days, whole day on weekends (GMT+3)
Empty Plot or nah: Empty! I haven't built it yet.
P.S. And can I also request Knox please?

I love Julian! And his house is so fun! And Knox is so silly with his helmet. And honestly, the chickens in general make me laugh. My husband has Ken on his island, and he's so funny.

I'm currently working with Serabee. And it's Christmas day for Katrina in Australia right now. But as soon as one of us is available, we'll tag you in the thread. And in the meantime, I hope you have the loveliest of lovely days. ☺

Last edited:
No problem! I love that you're spending time with your parents at Christmas. I'm awake and just getting the house and fam ready for Christmas. I'll keep an eye on the thread, so let me know when you wake up. It'll take about 30 to 45 minutes to cycle Teddy off the island and onto yours.

Hiya and Merry Christmas Eve! Or Merry Christmas if you are in Australia 😄 That's an excellent question, and I don't know the answer. I don't know the rules concerning which villagers you can find on Mystery Islands. I believe you can find all 397 villagers on the Mystery Islands. I tried island hopping for Raymond, and it was a nightmare. So many duplicate villagers showing up multiple times. But some people have found success island hopping. I think it helps if you are satisfied with finding one of several different villagers and not looking for one single specific villager.

We can cycle in all the villagers right now except the New Horizons villagers: Audie, Cyd, Judy, Raymond, Dom, Reneigh, Megan, Sherb. These villagers don't have amiibo cards. We also cannot cycle in Pietro, Fuschia, and Murphy. Those villagers are permanent residents on my island, and Katrina doesn't have their amiibo cards yet.

I'm helping Katrina for the holidays while I'm available. After the holidays, I think Katrina plans to continue helping people, but she doesn't quite have the entire amiibo collection yet. She loves the amiibo cards and keeps building her collection (it's already huge!). But after the holidays is when there will be a few more villagers unavailable.

I love Julian! And his house is so fun! And Knox is so silly with his helmet. And honestly, the chickens in general make me laugh. My husband has Ken on his island, and he's so funny.

I'm currently working with Serabee. And it's Christmas day for Katrina in Australia right now. But as soon as one of us is available, we'll tag you in the thread. And in the meantime, I hope you have the loveliest of lovely days. ☺
I just got up, but it seems someone might be interested in Pierce! They only have an hour and a half or so before he voids, though, so that'd be the LATEST I'd be ready to come get Teddy. But that should give you time to get him ready!

I just got up, but it seems someone might be interested in Pierce! They only have an hour and a half or so before he voids, though, so that'd be the LATEST I'd be ready to come get Teddy. But that should give you time to get him ready!

Should I start cycling Teddy out? He'll be ready to pick up in about 25 or 30 minutes?

Edit: Oh! I just understood your post better. Someone is coming to pick up Pierce from your island. Okay, I'll start cycling Teddy out, and he'll be in boxes waiting for you when you're ready.

Should I start cycling Teddy out? He'll be ready to pick up in about 25 or 30 minutes?

Edit: Oh! I just understood your post better. Someone is coming to pick up Pierce from your island. Okay, I'll start cycling Teddy out, and he'll be in boxes waiting for you when you're ready.
Sounds good! The person who posted seems to be offline RN, but they have about 40 minutes left before he voids (and I'm ready to pick up Teddy), so I'll wait it out!

Whelp, Pierce sadly voided, but that means I'm ready to pick Teddy up anytime!

Last edited:
Sounds good! The person who posted seems to be offline RN, but they have about 40 minutes left before he voids (and I'm ready to pick up Teddy), so I'll wait it out!

Whelp, Pierce sadly voided, but that means I'm ready to pick Teddy up anytime!

And he's ready to go! I'll PM you a Dodo code right now. :)

@AlienLiaru - I have Julian on my island! I'm 9 hours behind you. You're 7pm - 10pm is my 10am - 1pm. Let's do it during that time slot. I'll keep an eye on the thread for your post when you're ready to come get him. It'll take me about 40 minutes after you post for me to cycle him into boxes. I realize you're asleep right now and won't see this until your Christmas morning. So Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Who you want Raddle I see he’s not on the regular list but maybe if Darkina is still helping out he would be possible?
Villager's name and island Halie from Pluto
Availability Any time the rest of the day. Or if today isn’t good I can hold the plot open until you are!
Empty Plot or nah Yes!

@Voderette - I just got home from some last minute Christmas shopping (needed some wrapping paper). I can help you today if you're still on. I don't know what time zone you're in, so I don't know if you're still awake. I'm in CST (-6 GMT). It's 5:30pm for me right now. I'll start cycling Raddle onto the island. Btw, Raddle has such a great character design; who doesn't love a doctor frog? 😄

Absolutely I plan on helping people as long as I can which is during my summer holidays ^o^/ I really appreciate @Darkina over here, it would have been hard to cycle during the Christmas holidays by myself. Luckily we are different time zones so we are having our festatives at different times! Haha yep it keeps growing with trades, I have about 20 villagers I need to add to my list!

Back