• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Back September 26! - 15TBT each! - Free add ons included! (Please see opening post!) Over 400 villagers!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Username: RusticMoon
Villager: Pecan
Time Zone/Date: CEST
Time availability: now
Hello! I can start cycling Pecan straight away and should be ready within an hour. Would you like any free add ons included in the opening post? I will DM you once Pecan is ready. Thank you for your order! 🙂

Username: maddong
Villager: chevre
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: EST, on for the next hour or free today except for 2:30-3:30 PM!
would love to add on igb

Username: maddong
Villager: chevre
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: EST, on for the next hour or free today except for 2:30-3:30 PM!
Hello and welcome! I can start cycling Chevre straight away and should be ready within an hour! Would you like any free add ons listed in the opening post? I will DM you once your order is ready. If you can't manage at that time don't worry I'll still be on after 3.30pm (EST)! Thank you for your order! 🙂

Hello and welcome! I can start cycling Chevre straight away and should be ready within an hour! Would you like any free add ons listed in the opening post? I will DM you once your order is ready. If you can't manage at that time don't worry I'll still be on after 3.30pm (EST)! Thank you for your order! 🙂
great that sounds good! i would love to add igb!

Username: Tsukiko
Villager: Marshal
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: Now until 9pm (GMT+8)

Would love the 100NMTs! I’ve been trying to look for my dreamie Marshal with the NMTs but no luck so far so I was looking forward to see you open again hehe tysm!

Username: Tsukiko
Villager: Marshal
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: Now until 9pm (GMT+8)

Would love the 100NMTs! I’ve been trying to look for my dreamie Marshal with the NMTs but no luck so far so I was looking forward to see you open again hehe tysm!
Hello! Sorry for the delay in replying, I was in bed! I will start on your order straight away and it should be ready within an hour if that suits? If not, no worries! I will DM you once it's ready. Thank you for your order! 🙂

Hello! Sorry for the delay in replying, I was in bed! I will start on your order straight away and it should be ready within an hour if that suits? If not, no worries! I will DM you once it's ready. Thank you for your order! 🙂
thank you so much! and no worries

Hi there, themysterybidder I would like to order this villager please!

Username: KiraKitten
Villager: Klaus
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: CST and I'm availabile now and 4 hours later too!

For the free add on, I would like the IGB please! c:

Hi there, themysterybidder I would like to order this villager please!

Username: KiraKitten
Villager: Klaus
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: CST and I'm availabile now and 4 hours later too!

For the free add on, I would like the IGB please! c:
Hello and welcome! I can start on Klaus straight away and I will DM once he's ready for collection, usually well within an hour. If it doesn't suit, no worries we can arrange a different time. Thank you for your order! 🙂

Hello and welcome! I can start on Klaus straight away and I will DM once he's ready for collection, usually well within an hour. If it doesn't suit, no worries we can arrange a different time. Thank you for your order! 🙂
Sounds good! And I'll be up for a bit, so no worries at all! I'm more then able to wait to get him and I sent the tbt to you now as well! c:

Hi it’s me again. 😊

Username: Aly97
Villager: Cousteau
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: EST: I can be on soon!
Welcome back! I can start cycling Cousteau straight away and he should be ready within an hour. Would you like any free add ons as listed in the opening post? I will DM you once your order is ready for collection. Thank you for your order! 🙂

Welcome back! I can start cycling Cousteau straight away and he should be ready within an hour. Would you like any free add ons as listed in the opening post? I will DM you once your order is ready for collection. Thank you for your order! 🙂
No thank you! I’ll also send you the 15TBT now!

Back