• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Back September 26! - 15TBT each! - Free add ons included! (Please see opening post!) Over 400 villagers!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Username: Hazysummerskies
Villager: Sherb
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: CST/Now

I finally am getting Biskit to leave after trying for weeks to get him to leave. The struggle is real.

I will take the offer the free 5m IGB as part of my order. I can tt to force him out so I am available whenever you are!

Username: Hazysummerskies
Villager: Sherb
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: CST/Now

I finally am getting Biskit to leave after trying for weeks to get him to leave. The struggle is real.

I will take the offer the free 5m IGB as part of my order. I can tt to force him out so I am available whenever you are!
Welcome back! I'm waiting on a quick call in 10 minutes shouldn't last long then I can start cycling Sherb for you! I should have Sherb ready within 90 minutes, probably less as I don't expect the call to last long! Thank you for your order! I'll DM you once Sherb is ready, but there is no rush to come over! 😀

Welcome back! I'm waiting on a quick call in 10 minutes shouldn't last long then I can start cycling Sherb for you! I should have Sherb ready within 90 minutes, probably less as I don't expect the call to last long! Thank you for your order! I'll DM you once Sherb is ready, but there is no rush to come over! 😀
Alright thank you!

1000041431.gif

Username: Hat'
Villager: Bea
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: CET - Available from now until the 18th!

I'll take the NMTs!
Thank you in advance!

Villager: Bea
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: CET - Available from now until the 18th!

I'll take the NMTs!
Thank you in advance!
Hello and welcome! I'm heading to bed shortly, but I can have Bea ready for you tomorrow at a time convenient to you! Thank you for your order! 😀

Hello and welcome! I'm heading to bed shortly, but I can have Bea ready for you tomorrow at a time convenient to you! Thank you for your order! 😀
Sure, there's no rush! We have quite similar timezones so just send me a PM whenever you're ready and I'll take her! Thank you!

Villager: Cheri
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: CET - Available pretty much all day!

I’ll take the NMTs like last time if that’s okay~

Villager: Cheri
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: CET - Available pretty much all day!

I’ll take the NMTs like last time if that’s okay~
Hello again! Sorry for the delay I was in bed! I will start cycling Cheri for you and will DM you once Cheri and your NMTs ready. However, there is no rush to come over as I know it's still early! Thank you for your order!

It's me again... I used the 100 NMTs for island hopping and got none of my dreamies lol I'm going insane

Villager: Hazel
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: CET - Available now! Until late at night!

I'll take the IGB this time around! Tysm!

It's me again... I used the 100 NMTs for island hopping and got none of my dreamies lol I'm going insane

Villager: Hazel
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: CET - Available now! Until late at night!

I'll take the IGB this time around! Tysm!
Hello again! I can start cycling Hazel straight away! I will DM you once your order is ready, probably in about an hour. Thank you for your order! 😀

Back