• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Bad Experiences on Club Tormtimer

Attachments

• anigif_enhanced-buzz-17183-1378345575-4.jpg
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-17183-1378345575-4.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
2) I was on the island with a guy and we were just fishing/swimming, not chatting much but it was all fine. Then this girl arrives and starts harassing him and basically begging sex. She kept saying things like "I want you to... (enter explicit message with a lot of stars)" When he ignored her, she started on me, asking if I was a lesbian. We both ignored her and she soon got bored and left, but we both laughed after she'd gone.

3) Yesterday a girl came in claiming to be 12 years old and pregnant after being raped by 3 guys last year. At first I was trying to be sympathetic but her story fell apart as I asked more questions and she kept contradicting herself. In the end it was clear she was lying for attention and she left.

4) I've had people come in, cut down all the trees, then leave. No idea...

Lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

...Universal language? And what would that be?

Well, from my understanding, english is a good language to learn because at least some people speak it in so many places in the world. So yeah, I believe english is a somewhat universal language.

Anyway, I do feel that the international thing is a bit flawed. They should let you only encounter a person who speaks the language(s) you know.

Once, I encountered a rude person who kept hitting me with an axe, I was going to leave but the person blocked my way and went AFK.

i troll the trolls. :D
If someone arrives and starts chopping trees and bushes, I borrow an axe and start joining in. They get confused and leave.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If someone was on club tortimer and took their 3ds somewhere with them, she/he would get an error message and disconnect, same applies with the other people on the island. Same with bad internet connection.
I remember there was a girl on tumblr who got accused of trolling because she stayed at the counter with Leilani. Her rebuttal was that her internet connection went out, and everyone ate it up and started sending hate to person who made the post about her. Her excuse was obvious BS because she would've been disconnected from CT, and the other person on the island would've been sent back home.

i believe that she was at the hospital and she was using the wifi and it was pretty bad but not enough to disconnect? idk something weird happened but i do know that she got upset and saw the post and yeaaah i didnt read the post about her so

I must be one of the few who only had good experiences on Club Tortimer. o-o

On several occasions I met nice, friendly people who even gave some things to me. *o*

Only one time did I meet an unpleasant person, but it was only to the extent of being rude.

...Universal language? And what would that be?

An universal language is a language spoken by most people around the world.

English is considered to be an universal language as it is natively spoken in more than 60 countries, and in the tourism sector (and other sectors as well) in various countries it is often a requirement.
Only a few countries are proud enough of their native language to refuse to learn English (such as France, and even then there are some people that do speak English), but generally speaking people in other countries do speak English, as it is the only efficient way to communicate with people living on other parts in the world.

I just hate that when I go international I ALWAYS get Japanese people, and then they start typing in Japanese. Just wish I'd meet people from Germany or Italy or Spain, then at least I'd somehwat be able to communicate.

I wish I could type in Japanese letters ( they have both alphabets for the game) because some of the kids there are so silly that can't read that I type in japanese but with English letters. XD It's annoying.

At least we have emoticons.

Last edited:
Back