• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bad luck/Good luck

Jellymae

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So being an EU player I am not on day 4! Not timetravelled yet and I'm currently in the process of funding my second bridge, anyway...

I'm wondering if any of you have some bad luck or good luck stories?

I've been tripping over for the past 12 hours and I'm not sure why, I've tried changing my clothes etc but I'm just putting it down to bad luck, however I caught a dorado today and two arowanas within 5 minutes of each other! So I feel that goes against my apparant 'tripping' bad luck!

Apart from that I've not had anything significant happen so far, what about you guys?

(Also one tiny question, blathers says the same thing everytime I donate something, is this suppose to happen?)

Last edited:
It's bad luck, apparently if Katrina is in town she can fix your "mojo" for you to stop you tripping.

As for Blather's he does the same thing to me.. :(

Sorry, I posted my post on the wrong thread!

Sorry for the confusion ^_^

Last edited:
Eloise told me to wear stuff that matches my eye color to increase my luck. I don't know how true that is though.

Back