• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Balloon presents! Anyone else as sick of them as I am??

I've been saying this and that balloon items should have been rare spoils since the game came out!

YES! I've been saying this since I got the game, I preferred it in previous games when there was a bigger variety of items in balloons!

I shoot them down for the medal, but I let the presents just litter my town

Haha I do the same thing - I don't pick them up until I get overwhelmed and annoyed running across them all the time!

I just got my bronze badge yesturday for balloons, so I don't think I will continue to shoot down presents. My town is getting littered with them *-*

I sometimes shoot them down, just because of the badge. But my town is almost covered in flowers or paths, so alot of the time they disappear. I wonder if it still counts towards the badge?
I loved how in WW it was random furniture. I barely bought anything from Nook because I got most all of my furniture from the balloons. I miss that.

I agree with everyone who wishes it was more than just balloon set that came down from the balloons. Rendra, I wonder that too if they land on flowers or a path. I still have available space where the presents can land, but since I have the whole balloon set, I don't really like shooting balloons. Might just do it for the badge... :/

i know, i liked it back in WW and such when you popped them down there was a random piece of furniture inside. it was actually worth trying to hit them down. now i really don't care when one goes flying by.

Would be nice if they had a wider variety of items, but meh. I still shoot them down because I'm missing a few items from the Balloon set, and I'm working on getting the gold medal.

if i shot the balloon down but my path eats it does it count towards the badge or do i have to open it up lol

I wish the developers had done more with this. I only shoot down balloons for the badge then immediately sell the stuff to retail.

As far as I have seen, you can only get balloon furni/balloon hat from the balloons and occasionally a silver or gold slingshot.

All of the presents from balloons are always the balloon set. It's annoying as crap, and the balloon series is really ugly. I wish they had some good rare furniture.

I agree it can get in the way sometimes. I shoot down balloons because one of my themes will be "holiday", and I need the balloon series for it. Also, they can make a good amount of Bells. And I still need the badge. But once I've collected everything, most likely I won't shoot them down anymore. :(

Not once did I ever buy a slingshot...

They should have made the balloon presents random items like in the past.

I didn't even buy a slingshot. The only thing I like is the lamp (because it just looks like normal balloons) and the dog lamp.

i honestly wouldn't mind the lack of variety so much if the furniture designs weren't so horrible

I still shoot down balloons if i see them since i am lacking a piece or two from the balloon set. If i get duplicates i sell them and make some bells.

I hate the balloon series. after the first 4 balloons I shot down, i noticed the pattern that it'd always be balloon furniture. I just ignore them now

Back