Selling balloons, eggies, & more (U. Sept 18th)

I can offer tbt in my sidebar and whatever I have listed for sale/trade, and perhaps a piece of art too? it's been a while since I've drawn for you and I'm feeling more confident in my art skills recently hehe โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿชป๐Ÿ’•
How about this, I'll tell you what I'm interested in and you pick whatever you want to send from it :) Tbt, butterfly wand (rip mine lol), a perfect peach (but not yet), your lovely art - you don't have to pick all of those!! just want to give you some options and flexibility ๐Ÿ’—

How about this, I'll tell you what I'm interested in and you pick whatever you want to send from it :) Tbt, butterfly wand (rip mine lol), a perfect peach (but not yet), your lovely art - you don't have to pick all of those!! just want to give you some options and flexibility ๐Ÿ’—
I think that if you offered the balloon and then something else (like another bunny balloon) then I could trade the butterfly wand. I just know the wand is valued around 6-7k. it's obv hard to judge how much the sweet bunny balloon is worth right now, seems to be a matter of personal preference (though I absolutely love it so I don't know lol shdjdjsgsj). I am definitely willing to trade the other things as well, the 1.6k and a piece of art and a perfect peach with whatever date/time you need. ๐Ÿ’ž
Post automatically merged:

also not me looking at all my old Animal Crossing GCN houses and seeing like 37 balloons in my player's basement lmaoooo I may or may not be obsessed ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ’“

I think that if you offered the balloon and then something else (like another bunny balloon) then I could trade the butterfly wand. I just know the wand is valued around 6-7k. it's obv hard to judge how much the sweet bunny balloon is worth right now, seems to be a matter of personal preference (though I absolutely love it so I don't know lol shdjdjsgsj). I am definitely willing to trade the other things as well, the 1.6k and a piece of art and a perfect peach with whatever date/time you need. ๐Ÿ’ž
Post automatically merged:

also not me looking at all my old Animal Crossing GCN houses and seeing like 37 balloons in my player's basement lmaoooo I may or may not be obsessed ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ’“
I don't really plan on getting anymore balloons, the sweet bunny was the only one I really cared to get, and I don't even really know why since I don't have a plan for it haha. would you prefer to just do tbt and a perfect peach? I know you're hesitant on the butterfly wand anyway ๐Ÿ’—

I don't really plan on getting anymore balloons, the sweet bunny was the only one I really cared to get, and I don't even really know why since I don't have a plan for it haha. would you prefer to just do tbt and a perfect peach? I know you're hesitant on the butterfly wand anyway ๐Ÿ’—
that's fine!! and of course the art, I don't mind throwing that in as well. maybe a little doodle for you hehe โœจ๏ธ
edit: actually I should probably DM you about this haha, would that be okay?

heya, i'm interested in trading for your cobweb egg! saw that they're 1.5k - 3k on the tier list, i'm groovesters to trade a couple of balloons and add TBT if that'd be cool? :0

heya, i'm interested in trading for your cobweb egg! saw that they're 1.5k - 3k on the tier list, i'm groovesters to trade a couple of balloons and add TBT if that'd be cool? :0
ooh yes! what balloons are you interested in trading? if you don't have all of the ones you will have yet, then I can hold the eggie for you ๐Ÿ˜Š

ooh yes! what balloons are you interested in trading? if you don't have all of the ones you will have yet, then I can hold the eggie for you ๐Ÿ˜Š

got no balloons at the moment, i'm awaiting a new classic balloon to change (if it transforms into a sweet one then i'd trade that + TBT for the egg!). i'll soon be able to buy 2 bunny/2 heart balloons/1 of each and see what the colours are and get back to you if that's alright? ๐Ÿ˜Œ

as I said above, all the tbt I have to offer is in my sidebar so it's kinda tricky for me. I would say around 1-1.2k seems fair to me, but I'm afraid I may run out of tbt soon! ๐Ÿ˜…

I see, and you still have quite a few to obtain after this too! I have no clue what these will go for, so how about 600tbt? And if that ends up being way too high I can refund you part of it :)

I see, and you still have quite a few to obtain after this too! I have no clue what these will go for, so how about 600tbt? And if that ends up being way too high I can refund you part of it :)
actually in the time that has passed I have officially become broke lol ๐Ÿ˜ญ ofc I still have offers in the OP, need to add that I can offer art as well. if you're only looking for tbt then I may have to pass for now, hopefully I can get some more soon.

I'd say probably 1-1.2k, though I don't have much tbt so it's a bit tricky for me. if you're not in a hurry to sell it then maybe I can come to a decision by the end of the event. if you are though then that's alright. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

I'd like the message "Finally, the Wario balloon has manifested itself! Wah ha ha! Don't pop it though, the air inside was filled with... well, you probably know."

I'll send the tbt in a moment, thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’›

Hello, I'm not in a hurry to sell at all, so please just keep me updated on your decision on the red bunny balloon. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

got no balloons at the moment, i'm awaiting a new classic balloon to change (if it transforms into a sweet one then i'd trade that + TBT for the egg!). i'll soon be able to buy 2 bunny/2 heart balloons/1 of each and see what the colours are and get back to you if that's alright? ๐Ÿ˜Œ
that would be fine ๐Ÿ’• I am more interested in bunny balloons but yeah just lmk what you get!

that would be fine ๐Ÿ’• I am more interested in bunny balloons but yeah just lmk what you get!

heya!! i've got a green bunny balloon, green heart balloon and a yellow regular balloon. could i add any of those to the trade?

heya!! i've got a green bunny balloon, green heart balloon and a yellow regular balloon. could i add any of those to the trade?
I might be interested in the green heart balloon! also if you don't mind me asking, what is the date on your yellow balloon? I figure it's prob not what I'm looking for, but it doesn't hurt to ask!

I might be interested in the green heart balloon! also if you don't mind me asking, what is the date on your yellow balloon? I figure it's prob not what I'm looking for, but it doesn't hurt to ask!

cool cool, date on the yellow balloon is: Mar 12, 2024 at 10:42 AM GMT

the date on my green heart balloon is: Mar 12, 2024 at 4:45 PM GMT

cool cool, date on the yellow balloon is: Mar 12, 2024 at 10:42 AM GMT

the date on my green heart balloon is: Mar 12, 2024 at 4:45 PM GMT
dang the yellow balloon is just a little too early ๐Ÿ˜ญ ty for checking!
but I'll keep the green heart balloon I'm mind for sure ๐Ÿ’š

Back