Selling Balloons, Eggs, Characters, Perfect Fruits, etc!

Would you do 800 TBT for a black sheep plush? I’ve seen them going for 500-1200 so far, but I am woefully ignorant of the collectible market so let me know if that’s a bad offer!
Post automatically merged:

Would you do 800 TBT for a black sheep plush? I’ve seen them going for 500-1200 so far, but I am woefully ignorant of the collectible market so let me know if that’s a bad offer!
Didn’t read earlier posts, not trying to steal the black sheep if someone else already spoke for it.

Hi Mimi! 💕 If I'm mathing correctly, you'll have 9 coins leftover from buying a plush. I want a Crystal Ball as my last Halloween collectible and I can't grab it myself, how much TBT would you want for it?

I have 35 coins, yes ^^ So if Airy posts here I can definitely buy them a black sheep c:

Didn’t read earlier posts, not trying to steal the black sheep if someone else already spoke for it.
Just replying to say i bought him somewhere else, so I'm not buying anymore :)

Also thanks @Mokuren for helping me!

Ahhh, I'll have to pass / think on this for now.. ;w; I'd like to entertain other offers for now c:

Hi Mimi! 💕 If I'm mathing correctly, you'll have 9 coins leftover from buying a plush. I want a Crystal Ball as my last Halloween collectible and I can't grab it myself, how much TBT would you want for it?
Do you still need one? :0

Ahhh, I'll have to pass / think on this for now.. ;w; I'd like to entertain other offers for now c:

Yeah it looks like the value is trending up right now. Let me know if there’s an amount you would accept!

Would you consider 600TBT for a Mermaid Egg? Just let me know thanks! :)

Yeah it looks like the value is trending up right now. Let me know if there’s an amount you would accept!
Would you accept maybe 1.1k for the Sheep? c:
Would you consider 600TBT for a Mermaid Egg? Just let me know thanks! :)
If Sheando doesn't accept my offer for buying them a Sheep, I'll probably take you up on this ^^

Do you still need one? :0
I still need the coins! my line-up ended up not quite like I planned, and I'd need a carnival mask instead (same price!)

Back