Selling Balloons, Eggs, Characters, Perfect Fruits, etc!

Would you accept maybe 1.1k for the Sheep? c:
Would you be available to buy the sheep in the next hour or so? I am SO sorry for the delay, there was a bit of a disaster at work this morning. If you happen to be online so I can coordinate my lineup, then I'd like to do this!

(I'm going to buy the ghost plush now, but I don't want to buy the pinwheel unless I know I've got a sheep lined up--I love the sheep!)

Would you be available to buy the sheep in the next hour or so? I am SO sorry for the delay, there was a bit of a disaster at work this morning. If you happen to be online so I can coordinate my lineup, then I'd like to do this!

(I'm going to buy the ghost plush now, but I don't want to buy the pinwheel unless I know I've got a sheep lined up--I love the sheep!)
I’m currently at work right now, and I won’t be back around for sure for sure until like 9:30 PM EST 😭💔

I’m currently at work right now, and I won’t be back around for sure for sure until like 9:30 PM EST 😭💔
I'll still buy the sheep later today if that works for you! I'll just get everything else in advance and hopefully date trade my Actually, Nevermind fragment later on.

I'll still buy the sheep later today if that works for you! I'll just get everything else in advance and hopefully date trade my Actually, Nevermind fragment later on.
I’m on my break rn if you’re around! I forgot I got a break today😅

I’m on my break rn if you’re around! I forgot I got a break today😅
Noooo I’m crushed, I missed you by just a couple minutes and now my whole lineup is out of whack. 😭

How long until we can date trade the AN fragments? Asking for a very sad friend who is me

Noooo I’m crushed, I missed you by just a couple minutes and now my whole lineup is out of whack. 😭

How long until we can date trade the AN fragments? Asking for a very sad friend who is me
Probably when the event is over..? I have no idea 😭

Probably when the event is over..? I have no idea 😭
Here’s hoping! I’ve never really tried to date trade before so I don’t know whether this will take six months to figure out or if it will take six hours because everyone is buying them.

Oh well, I’m still ready to buy the sheep!

Here’s hoping! I’ve never really tried to date trade before so I don’t know whether this will take six months to figure out or if it will take six hours because everyone is buying them.

Oh well, I’m still ready to buy the sheep!
Do you want a message on the lil sheep?

If you think of something fun, sure! I’m not picky.
Sent! If you want the message changed, just let me know c:
Post automatically merged:

I still need the coins! my line-up ended up not quite like I planned, and I'd need a carnival mask instead (same price!)
Alright! I have 9 coins left c:

Back