Selling Balloons, F13 Candies, and Misc. Collectibles | [DT] 2024 Red Rose

Oh, I saw you were looking for a fair pinwheel! They have a raffle for one and you can enter it if you want. (I know because I got a raffle ticket too. 👀)

I'm not into feathers, but the the glam feather is such a pretty collectible. I hope you can get one in the future! 🍀

Oh, I saw you were looking for a fair pinwheel! They have a raffle for one and you can enter it if you want. (I know because I got a raffle ticket too. 👀)

I'm not into feathers, but the the glam feather is such a pretty collectible. I hope you can get one in the future! 🍀
Yeah, I saw! I realized that the Fair Pinwheel would look awesome with my Carnival Pinwheel... After I spent the rest of my tickets. 😭

Yeah, I saw! I realized that the Fair Pinwheel would look awesome with my Carnival Pinwheel... After I spent the rest of my tickets. 😭
Don't worry about that!! You were a great help earlier and I appreciate it! 🫂 I'll keeping my fingers crossed for the raffle in the meantime. :D
Post automatically merged:

Okay I'm back, and I just noticed you're thinking about selling your red star fragment. I know you're still attached to it but in case you feel like giving it to someone, I'd be interested! :D I like how it reminds me of one of my characters. (you know her...) I still need to think about it though, so I'll let you know when I make a decision.

Last edited:
Back