Selling Balloons, F13 Candies, and Misc. Collectibles | [DT] 2024 Red Rose

Hiii! ^w^ Wanna date trade cool heart balloons later? I came up with this awesome lineup idea and I need one from a certain date to make it possible. I don't have enough tickets to buy the balloon though, I'll let you know when I have enough and get one! 💙
my lineup also requires a fresh heart, but I traded mine away to a shop ;-;

Last edited:
Hiii! ^w^ Wanna date trade cool heart balloons later? I came up with this awesome lineup idea and I need one from a certain date to make it possible. I don't have enough tickets to buy the balloon though, I'll let you know when I have enough and get one! 💙
my lineup also requires a fresh heart, but I traded mine away to a shop ;-;
Yeah, of course! (And sorry for the late response, I just woke up. YES, it's almost 3 PM. 😭) Would you like a message?

Yeah, of course! (And sorry for the late response, I just woke up. YES, it's almost 3 PM. 😭) Would you like a message?
It's okay! I'm currently in school so I didn't have time to reply until now. Any message is fine with me.

Did you want to give it to me now? I'd rather you put it on hold because it's taking a while for the tickets to come in and I want to trade balloons after I buy mine from the shop.

It's okay! I'm currently in school so I didn't have time to reply until now. Any message is fine with me.

Did you want to give it to me now? I'd rather you put it on hold because it's taking a while for the tickets to come in and I want to trade balloons after I buy mine from the shop.
Yes, I can give it to you now. c: I'm going to trade my balloon for a fresh heart balloon to help you out, so no message needed for me!
Post automatically merged:

Oh, I just reread your message. I see what you mean now. @_@ You can keep the balloon anyways, I don't mind waiting!

Last edited:
Hmm, after some calculating, I realized that I'm going to end up with 47 TICKETS, one away from having enough for a cool heart balloon T^T

TBH I'm not sure if I'll get more than that or not...but I'M SO SORRY FOR MY MISCALCULATION YESTERDAY... T^T I can pay you for the balloon instead if you want...

Hmm, after some calculating, I realized that I'm going to end up with 47 TICKETS, one away from having enough for a cool heart balloon T^T

TBH I'm not sure if I'll get more than that or not...but I'M SO SORRY FOR MY MISCALCULATION YESTERDAY... T^T I can pay you for the balloon instead if you want...
Oh nooo, I'm sorry to hear that. 😭 You can keep the balloon free of charge, you've helped me out a lot so it's only fair. Let's just hope my heart balloon token turns into a hot/cool/fresh one. T^T

Oh nooo, I'm sorry to hear that. 😭 You can keep the balloon free of charge, you've helped me out a lot so it's only fair. Let's just hope my heart balloon token turns into a hot/cool/fresh one. T^T
If you don't get either of those you can still trade it in for fresh, I'll be looking for hot heart in the meantime!!

Hey, kinda different request, but asking just in case! Would you be willing to trade your crescent moon egg for my hot heart balloon? I have no idea how much the balloons go for atm since I've only seen trades for them so far, but I thought I'd offer just in case 😭 All good if you're only looking for tbt/balloon trades though!

Hey, kinda different request, but asking just in case! Would you be willing to trade your crescent moon egg for my hot heart balloon? I have no idea how much the balloons go for atm since I've only seen trades for them so far, but I thought I'd offer just in case 😭 All good if you're only looking for tbt/balloon trades though!
Hi, thanks for the offer! I got a gradient heart token so I'm waiting to see what it'll turn to for the next reveal, but I'll take up the offer if I don't get the hot/cool variant. ('w')b (I'm also accepting a cool heart balloon, but I forgot to update the OP. :p)

Hi, thanks for the offer! I got a gradient heart token so I'm waiting to see what it'll turn to for the next reveal, but I'll take up the offer if I don't get the hot/cool variant. ('w')b (I'm also accepting a cool heart balloon, but I forgot to update the OP. :p)
Okay! Thank you for considering 😊

Back