• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Barter & Trade Materials/Items Here!

Hi! Looking to trade some of my stacks of hard wood and soft wood for regular wood/iron/stone/clay/bells/NMT. Please PM me if you're interested.
I also have an abundance of other misc materials that I'm willing to trade for the same as above. Approx. 70+ wasp nests (I can craft you the beekeeper's hive if you don't have the recipe), 4 boots, 4 empty cans, 10 tires, LOTS of seashells (53+ giant clams, assorted numbers for the rest that I don't feel like adding up) a few spare stacks of branches and bamboo, etc. PLEASE hit me up. The hoarding has gotten out of hand and my storage is full.

Hi, I have
Looking for 4 rusted parts total. Will pay 1 NMT each. Please let me know if interested!!!

Hi, I have 3 or 4 rusted parts I'm not using yet. I'd be interested in the offer. PM me if you'd like pick up or drop off and what times I can find you.

looking for 2 stacks of hardwood 1 NMT per stack

Last edited:
Looking for some regular wood, will trade in other crafting materials or 1 NMT per stack

Looking for stacks of iron, stacks of stone, and ALL of the rusted parts you have available! I have lots of NMT to offer :)

looking for trash materials to make garbage bags and full stacks of wood
boots, tin cans & tires.

Last edited:
looking for iron stacks in exchange for clay stacks, stone stacks, wood stacks, softwood stacks

Looking for x3 mum's cushion! Happy to exchange with items/diys on your wishlist (pls link and I'll see if I have any of them) or happy to pay IGB for them~

Hello, im looking to buy white streetlamps, would pay with Nmts, bells or diy recipes if you want, could also trade for nook mile items.

Thank you 😁

Back