• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Barter & Trade Materials/Items Here!

I have pears, oranges and apples but need cherries
I have a lot of cherries! How many do you need and what will you pay for them? 😁
Post automatically merged:

I have cherries. I need pears and oranges.

I can spare 10 of each of those! What would you pay for them? 🙃🙃

anyone have a spare 4 conch shells on hand? My Beaches aren't coughing them up and I really want to build a shell partition. I can pay in iron nuggets, any other material, or IGB

I am in need of stacks of wood. Will trade for IGB or NMT. PM me thanks!

Looking for normal wood.
Can give Iron, Bamboo pieces, Tree branches, rocks, cherry blossoms, NMT, IGB

selling blue windflowers, 4 for 1 nmt. currently 50+ in stock
also giving away a bunch of regular flowers! lilies, mums, cosmos, roses, hyacinths etc. etc. lmk if you're in need of any and i'll see if i have it

I'm selling cherry blossom viewing lanterns each 1 is 175k and you can buy 6 for 1.05 million bells

I also want to build a bonsai shelf. I can trade the cherry blossom bonsai since I have 2 of them for a pine bonsai if your interested in either offer please comment below

I'm looking to buy stones in bulk! (I may or may not be obsessed with the hedge fence, so I need a lot lol)

looking to exchange stacks of hard & soft wood for normal wood & stones!

Looking to trade For Cherries, I have all other fruits and Bamboo I will trade. Would like 2 stacks of Cherries, willing to trade 2 stacks of any items listed.

Looking to trade For Cherries, I have all other fruits and Bamboo I will trade. Would like 2 stacks of Cherries, willing to trade 2 stacks of any items listed.

I have literally a massive amount of cherries. Will trade X stacks of cherries for same amount stacks of any other fruit you have.

LF Stacks of soft and regular wood and stones

1NMT per stack

Back