• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Basement counted in HRA score or not?

CharityDiary

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Is the basement scored by the HRA? I don't think it was in previous games, was it?

If it's changed in this game, why?

Last edited:
are you serious? =/ I wanted to use that for street passing junk to my friends! Not to be rude, but has this been confirmed?

Hmm, why do you create a whole new thread for this short question? It seems to me that everyone opens a new thread for one simple questions lately... please use the big "AC:NL questions & answers" thread.
It is actually getting a bit confusing with so many question threads in my opinion...

are you serious? =/ I wanted to use that for street passing junk to my friends! Not to be rude, but has this been confirmed?

I'd like to see a source as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm, why do you create a whole new thread for this short question? It seems to me that everyone opens a new thread for one simple questions lately... please use the big "AC:NL questions & answers" thread.
It is actually getting a bit confusing with so many question threads in my opinion...

Hmm you have a point.

Guess I just didn't think about it. But I doubt it would have been answered in that thread.

Still, if a moderator wants to close this thread, I have no problem with that.

Back