• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
loveliest of the afternoons to the dwellers inside of the tbt basement

but seriously how is everyone today? i'm just counting down the days until my birthday and trying to turn in all of my end of term projects in (screw having an end of term birthday; i swear every year is stressful)

It's only just a few minutes ago that I managed to get to this site. My internet wasn't able to identify the forums for some reason while other sites did throughout the day. I'm fine if anyone is asking lol.

Don’t know how to describe my day other than it was a mess, I’m tired, and I got pretty much nothing done. Tomorrow should be better though. I hope others here are having a good day. :)

Why was master of Tartus changed? The beta sounds so much better
Beta here https://tcrf.net/Persona_3_FES
Final here scroll down
The beta sounds way better but that's just my opinion

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I hope nobody is going to have the same weather that I will.
Happy St. Patricks Day to you too 🍀
What's your weather? Sounds bad.
Also nobody is festive at my school for saint patricks and I'm like the only person in my history class wearing green-

People can't pinch me for not wearing green if they don't know where I live 😎
Also happy st. Patrick's day
Wait did Patrick exist before the SpongeBob show did?

So the best that I've got for today is an olive green sweater, which is green but its not GREEN green you know. But I hope it's good enough though because if a customer at work tries to be all "wHeRe'S yOuR GrEeN???" I'm gonna lose it 😤 And by lose it I mean be silently annoyed while maintaining my same outward customer service personality lol

Thankfully no tornado warnings here, actually some pretty nice weather!

So the best that I've got for today is an olive green sweater, which is green but its not GREEN green you know. But I hope it's good enough though because if a customer at work tries to be all "wHeRe'S yOuR GrEeN???" I'm gonna lose it 😤 And by lose it I mean be silently annoyed while maintaining my same outward customer service personality lol

Thankfully no tornado warnings here, actually some pretty nice weather!
Yep there's no tornado warnings where i live too. But it might snow on Friday but lightly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back