• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats pretty cool actually! Is this assignment part of some women in science kind of thing or more about early paleontology in general?

I actually took a paleontology course at uni just for fun (because I'm a dork 😂) but we never dived in to the scientists themselves it was mostly just about the dinos
We had to make a children's book about an ancient scientist, a famous paleontologist, or a famous geologist. Me being the feminist I am of course chose a girl.
Also that course sounds fun! I wish I knew about dinosaurs, I actually don't really know a lot.

Pie pi
1615849664706.png

My first one was a Spanish copy for some reason and my mom was like 🤔 reading it
Hoo boy those were the days I feel old now
those were the days indeed

honestly im concerned about all the russian stuff in my house now that i think about it
my dad has a bunch of propaganda signs in our basement because they look fancy or something
he has a pocket watch that has the hammer and sickle on the back
we have tons of books that are in russian for display
and for some strange reason my friends never mention it-

guys i think my family is actually russian spies help

those were the days indeed

honestly im concerned about all the russian stuff in my house now that i think about it
my dad has a bunch of propaganda signs in our basement because they look fancy or something
he has a pocket watch that has the hammer and sickle on the back
we have tons of books that are in russian for display
and for some strange reason my friends never mention it-

guys i think my family is actually russian spies help
Oof do they have vodka? (I probably spelt it wrong)

Oof do they have vodka? (I probably spelt it wrong)
we don't drink in my family, so no
actually the reason we have so much russian stuff (and the reason we don't drink) is because my family is LDS and my dad served a mission there, but it still doesn't shake off the ominous feeling i get everytime i walk into my basement and look at those propaganda signs-

we don't drink in my family, so no
actually the reason we have so much russian stuff (and the reason we don't drink) is because my family is LDS and my dad served a mission there, but it still doesn't shake off the ominous feeling i get everytime i walk into my basement and look at those propaganda signs-
Huh all I have in my basement is dust, a bunch of old pictures of when I was little, an African shield, and a picture of my mom when she was 16
Edit: I just tried to play toad's turnpike on my electric piano and I sound meh

Okay that makes sense

not me bopping out to steven universe music
Not me bopping to whims of fate and planning to go to mgm when im 21
Reading these posts at 21 will be embarrassing
Law used to be 18 but where I liveci guess 18 year olds got drunk and crashed into someone or something so they changed the law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back