• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
question- if you guys could have any collectible, but that would be your only one, what would it be? note that you can’t sell it or gift it.
id pick the galaxy egg
1616197547533.png
! it’s so pretty 🤩

question- if you guys could have any collectible, but that would be your only one, what would it be? note that you can’t sell it or gift it.
id pick the galaxy egg View attachment 362413! it’s so pretty 🤩

is there a library showcasing all tbt collectibles? if I had to choose from the one's I do know I'd choose the orange because it's close to a pumpkin lol

None, because I'm not interested in getting collectibles. I'm a boring person lol.

I would pick Aurora sky because it goes with everything and it's just really pretty.
*cries in poor*

The galaxy egg is definitely very representative of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back