• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would pick Aurora sky because it goes with everything and it's just really pretty.
*cries in poor*

Your current lineup looks great though! It makes me happy every time I see it since spring is my favorite season, xD.

—-

I would probably go for the Pokeball collectible and just have that. I could have obtained one again by now already, but decided against it.

Your current lineup looks great though! It makes me happy every time I see it since spring is my favorite season, xD.

Thank you so much! That's so sweet :)

Since we are talking collectibles I'm gonna go ahead and share this that I made lol
Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 12.48.55 PM.png
Either of the shamrock collectibles would fit very nicely into my current set up and balance out the colours of my fair patch 🤞🤞🤞

Yep, the sun is setting. 🌇

I'm waiting on dinner arriving. Starting to think I should have just cooked. I've been binge-reading (gotten through 1.5 books and several short stories today) and forgot to get up and eat, oops.

We snagged one, a new dweller. Episode 3,687 of the show features a new character in the form of mooseco. I look forward to seeing mooseco’s powers and abilities.

Don’t mind me, just being silly.

My power set can be overwhelming to some, so I've never revealed my full power. If you were to meet me outside of these forums my form would actually be incomprehensible. I really only communicate with people on forums, in fear that would I speak to someone in the real world they may implode from my sonorous dulcet tones.

wait, y'all got powers?!
Cool I have powers
Post automatically merged:

The st. Patrick's Day raffle thread is locked, so the results are probably coming soon. I hope everyone wins what they wanted!
(As for me, a nice person already gave me a shamrock so I'm good)

Last edited:
I'm bored now so I'll just make another mock-up of what my collectibles might look like in the future
(Also the reason I have so many tasty cakes is because they are placeholders for better collectibles)
1616280595693.png
1616280607655.png
1616280620130.png
56.png
111.png
top row
110.png
96.png
91.png
49.png
106.png
bottom row
And the reason why there is so much birthstones is because I personally think they are really pretty 😍
And my grand total is... (lemme get my calculator) 2,273 bells
Long way to go

I'm bored now so I'll just make another mock-up of what my collectibles might look like in the future
(Also the reason I have so many tasty cakes is because they are placeholders for better collectibles)
View attachment 362715View attachment 362716View attachment 362717View attachment 362718View attachment 362719 top row
View attachment 362720View attachment 362721View attachment 362722View attachment 362723View attachment 362724 bottom row
And the reason why there is so much birthstones is because I personally think they are really pretty 😍
And my grand total is... (lemme get my calculator) 2,273 bells
Long way to go

It might not cost as much! Assuming you’re not buying the birthstones from the shop or at shop price, anyways. Sometimes people will sell them in the marketplace for 150-200 bells instead which isn’t quite as bad!

The birthstones are lovely though so I’m wishing you luck!! 🥰

I want to buy a tiny yellow house but I’m afraid I’ll miss the restock if one happens for it 😭

if y'all could have one power/ability of any kind, what would it be
Something that improved my ability to concentrate would be much appreciated right about now.

I've a report that my supervisor wants sent to her before I head to bed tonight. The first 1,500 words are fine, the next 500 need rewritten, then I need to add another two sections to it (probably equalling another 1000 words) and then draw a number of diagrams of soft squishy things (mostly eyeballs). I've excruciating muscle pain in both thighs and hate working on the weekend so this will be a long day. 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back