• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Lol, I don't know which of these two songs are the weirdest. Take your pick

PPAP - Pikotaro
Oh dear, I remember back in high school, one of my classmates would recite the lyrics to this song. At the time, I didn't hear the song yet so when I looked it up, the music felt so weird. And of all objects, why an apple, a pineapple, and a pen? :LOL:

DA DA DA - TRIO
Thanks, Volkswagen for using this in your car commercial a few years ago.

I wouldn't blame you if you decided to put me on your ignore list after this. My memory played a part in looking back at these songs.

PPAP - Pikotaro
Oh dear, I remember back in high school, one of my classmates would recite the lyrics to this song. At the time, I didn't hear the song yet so when I looked it up, the music felt so weird. And of all objects, why an apple, a pineapple, and a pen? :LOL:

DA DA DA - TRIO

I wouldn't blame you if you decided to put me on your ignore list after this. My memory played a part in looking back at these songs.
Somehow you managed to unlock memories i didn’t even know i had

PPAP - Pikotaro

DA DA DA - TRIO

these are gonna be stuck in my head now

I remember as a kid I thought watches were some really cool thing that meant you were an adult. Now I don't even own one.

I've seen people online who say they get annoyed when people use their phones to check the time and I really don't understand that. Why would I bother wearing a watch when I can just spend a few extra seconds to turn on a phone?

do you guys use watches? just curious.
It's been a long while since I used a watch. I've barely worn them now because they ran out of batteries. I wouldn't mind using them once I get the batteries replaced. And you've probably seen this coming, but I have a watch that has an onion as its background. I'm not joking.
Onion Watch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back